Jongup 03

BAP's Coffee Story

Jongup came back home late. He sighed while walking to his room. He opened the door but not the light. He could see you sleeping like a baby under the blanket. He smiled tho the burden on his shoulder got heavier as the day passed. He put his back against the wall and closed the door. He then gave you a peck on your lips before he went to the bathroom to freshen up. He had a lot of thoughts going on his mind. His work, his family, friends and love. His head were clouded with those thought. It blurred his judgmental.

 

After a long shower, Jongup walked out from the dressing room with wife beater and shorts. He joined you on the bed and hugged you by your waist. He smelt your neck and brought you closer. You were sleeping like a rock. His light movement didn’t wake you up. “Sweet dream baby.” He kissed your cheeks and slept with you in his arms.

 

 

You couldn’t sleep peacefully when you heard a loud sound. Sounds like something being crashed. You turned around and opened your eyes. Your mind was half awake but you could see Jongup sleeping right next to you.

 

He grind his teeth again. That’s where the sound came from. Himchan once told that Jongup would grind his teeth when he sleeps if he’s stress. You sat up and rubbed your eyes. Then you turned your gaze to Jongup. He frowned in his sleep—it’s not a good sign.

 

You cupped his cheeks in your small hand. “Baby, baby… Oppa.” You called to wake him up.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You grind your teeth again." You told as you lay back next to him.

 

"Sorry baby… Did I wake you up?" He asked with his eyes closed. He then hugged you and brought you closer.

 

"Are you okay?" You asked.

 

"No. But I’m okay now." He said with a smile curved just for you, letting you know how grateful he felt to have you next by his side. "I’ll tell you tomorrow. Now sleep."

 

"Goodnight cheetos."

 

 

Jongup smiled. “Goodnight bae.”