Himchan 03 [Going To Supermarket With B.A.P Himchan Ver.]

BAP's Coffee Story

Quickly you pushed the trolley into the mart. Himchan chased after you from behind like a kid who excited for his first school trip. "Wait for me~" He called and catch your pace. You pouted when he stood next to you. "What's with that face?" He asked.

 

"I told you to wait at home. It won't be surprise anymore if you come."

 

Himchan chuckled and put his arm around your neck. "It's okay. You can surprise me with the taste later." He smiled and his smiling eyes were shown. How could you scold a boy with angel smile like him? His smile and his aegyo never fail to melt your heart. "So what's for dinner? Korean? Western? Japanese? Chinese?"

 

"Secret." You pushed the trolley forward, leaving him behind.

 

"C'mon it's not secret anymore." He filled his voice with aegyo.

 

"Fine... Actually I haven't decided yet." Your eyes wandered around, looking at the rack, searching for idea on what to cook for dinner. "Ramyun?" You suggested.

 

"Are you serious? I'm not Yongguk who beg his girl to cook ramyun for him every day. Not only that, every time we have to sleep at studio, our dinner is ramyun!" Here it goes again. Himchan started to nag like an ajumma. "I think I want to eat pasta." He ended his nag by telling his wished.

 

"Pasta?"

 

Himchan nodded. You gave him an 'approve' sign then began to look for ingredients for pasta. Himchan grabbed the carbonara paste and put it into trolley together with a pack of pasta.

 

"Wow that was fast." You were impressed. Himchan remember the layout and each section corner better than you.

 

"Want something to drink?" He asked and took the duty to push from your hand. You nodded. Himchan suddenly stopped. Without giving you any warn, he carried you and put you into the trolley. You were surprised of his sudden action. He couldn't help but chuckled. Your face was getting red when everyone stared at you.

 

"Kim Himchan! People are watching!" You whispered. Himchan ignored you and pushed the trolley with a big grin on his lips. "We are not kid anymore."--but you loved it. You always wanted to sit in the trolley, going back to your innocent childhood.

 

"You're a kid, so do I." He put a pack of coffee powder on you. "My baby, do you want something to drink?" Himchan talked like a kid. This is what Jongup meant when he said Himchan's maturity level can be below the maknae line.

 

"Milk!" You played along. "Let's go!!!!" Himchan pushed the trolley to the drinks section. He then grabbed a large carton of milk and gently handed to you.

 

Himchan pushed the trolley forward. Suddenly he stopped. The trolley jerked off. He took something from the frozen. "How about lasagna?"

 

"Good idea. I'm craving for it too." You loved lasagna. A lot! It has always been your first choice when it comes to western food. Himchan began to search and put all the ingredients for lasagna into the trolley. The pasta remained there because he still want to taste pasta made by you since he never taste it before.

 

"Wait." Himchan stopped the trolley again. "How about baked rice?"

 

"Seriously?" You looked unbelievably at Himchan. Himchan gave you a childish grin and ignore you as he took in the ingredients for baked rice. "But I want lasagna." You pouted.

 

"Honey, we just had lasagna last week. It's been three month since we had baked rice. I'll add cheese... Or vegies.... Anything you want."

 

"But Himchan..." You used your aegyo. It was a failure anyway.

 

"I'll cook okay?" He said.

 

"No." You knew he was going to win anyway. You gave up. Smiles slowly fade from your lips. Himchan hugged you from behind and kissed you.

 

"Don't be mad~~"

 

"I'm not." You smiled bitterly. "I like baked rice too." You turned around to him. "Since when you become like daehyun?" You pinched his cheek, hard.

 

"Since when you become like daehyun? Get angry when you didn't get what you want to eat?" He asked you back.

 

You smirked. "It's you not Daehyun. Daehyun eat everything he see while you get angry when you don't get what you want to eat."

 

Himchan chuckled and pushed the trolley to the counter for the check out. "How about we combine lasagna and baked rice?" You suggested.

 

"We can have lasagna rice. Baby can I join you in the kitchen later?" He bent his body and hugged you while pushing the trolley. You chuckled. A guy who loves skinship a lot and have high libido—none other than you boyfriend, Kim Himchan