Yongguk 08

BAP's Coffee Story

Yongguk opened his eyes when he heard something going on next to his bed. He opened his eyes and fought the sleepy feeling. He then saw a bear was trying to open the drawer. Yongguk smiled widely. His son then looked to his direction. Yongguk quickly closed his eyes and pretended to be sleeping.

 

After few second, his son turned back to open the drawer. It was too heavy for him to open. With his small hand and dedication to open it, he then grabbed the knob and pulled it once again. Yongguk opened one of his eyes. His son then fell on his bums but the drawer still remained close. Yongguk chuckled. Deep inside his heart he wanted his son to try hard until he managed to open the drawer.

 

His son got up on his feet once again. He pouted and frowned. His grabbed the knob and pulled it and finally the drawer opened. He smiled and chuckled. Yongguk's heart melted due the cuteness.

 

"Haemin ah~" Yongguk whispered. His son stopped from taking out his cloth from the drawer and looked at his father.

 

"Appa!" He ran with his small feet and hugged his dad. Yongguk brought Haemin on the bed and hugged him. "Did you sleep well?"

 

Haemin nodded and rolled his body to get at the edge of the bed. He then climbed down the bed and took his cloth from the drawer. "Appa, shower."

 

Yongguk sat up and carried Haemin in his arms. "Okay smelly bear, let's take a shower."


 

 

 

 

Yongguk held his phone between his shoulder and ear while making a breakfast for Haemin. "Hmm. I'll never get to take your spot in his heart." Yongguk sulk. You chuckled.

 

"Aigoo.. You know that you and him always compete for the first place in my heart? It gives me headache sometimes but...you both are number 1 in my heart." He smiled. You always knew how to win his heart. "Where's Haemin?" You asked.

 

Yongguk turned back to look at his son who was sitting on the baby seat. Yongguk smiled. "He's eating his fruits while I prepare the breakfast. Don't worry it's not ramyun." You chuckled. "I'm making him pancakes. He wanted it just the way 'umma cooks'."

 

"I'll be back before dinner."

 

"Great. I miss you." The called ended and so does Yongguk finished with his work. He put the hot pancakes on the plate and brought it to the dining table. Before that, he went to take chocolate and honey syrup from the fridge. He knew what his son loves and wants as to put on his pancakes. "Haemin ah." Yongguk called and put the pancakes in front of him.

 

Haemin looked at Yongguk with mouth full of banana and big eyes like a rabbit. His cheeks were a messed because of the banana and grapes. Yongguk smiled and wiped away the mess.

 

"Do you want chocolate or honey?"

 

"Chocolate."

 

He knew it. "But bear eats honey." Yongguk was referring to Winnie The Pooh cartoon. Because of Yongguk, Haemin loved that cartoon so much. He made Haemin loved Tigger just like him. But because of your loves towards panda, Haemin want to be a bear or polar bear when you were around. As for Haemin, you are a panda, he is a bear and Yongguk is a tiger. "Pooh is a bear." Yongguk said.

 

Haemin pouted. "But that's Pooh. Haemin is chocolate bear." Yongguk smiled. Haemin still couldn’t differentiate when to use chocolate and when to use brown. Any mistakes that Haemin made were adorable and forgiven.

 

"Appa?"

 

"Appa tigger."

 

"Umma?"

 

"Umma panda."

 

"Tigger or panda?" Yongguk kept on questioning Haemin.

 

"Tigger." Haemin smiled. Yongguk poured the chocolate syrup on the pancakes for Haemin.

 

"Okay.. Appa or umma?"

 

Haemin smiled cheekily once again. "Umma." Yongguk lost. However he had fun playing this kind of game with Haemin. He then joined Haemin for breakfast. "Since umma is not around right now, what should we do today?"

 

Haemin looked at his dad blankly. He didn't have any particular plan in his mind. Usually he just followed whenever his parents bring him too. He was too young to think of where to go. "Wanna go to the playground?" Yongguk asked. Haemin nodded.

 

You entered the house with hands full of groceries. The house was really quiet. Unlike usual--Yongguk and Haemin would play and ran around the house, creating tons of mess and you had to clean after them.


You put the plastic bags on the table and went to the living room. Smile curved on your lips. Haemin was in his Tigger pajama, sleeping on his stomach beside Yongguk while holding his crayon. Yongguk slept on his side with his hand was on Haemin's waist. They are the person that you love the most.