Youngjae 01 [Going To Supermarket With B.A.P Youngjae Ver.]

BAP's Coffee Story

                                                  

                                                  

 

The clock was ticking. 30 minutes before the closing.  Calmly you looked at the times again. “29 minutes 35 seconds.” You said. Then the guy in front of you yelled and groaned when he knew he was running out of time. “Arghh…” He started to rush again, going back and forth, left then right—putting everything he needed into the trolley. You let out a small chuckle.

 

“Next time you shouldn’t ask the maknaes.” You said when he came to put few packages of meat and some vegies into the trolley.

 

“Who you want me to ask? Yongguk? Himchan? Daehyun? Yongguk will probably brought all ramyun. Himchan’s hyung too busy with himself! Daehyun? He will likely eat all the food before he reach home!” Youngjae talked in LTE speed then he went back to the snack section. You chuckled as the thought of Daehyun eating everything like someone who hasn’t eat for thousand years played in your weird head. Youngjae then comeback before he reached the snacks rack. “What are you still doing here?” He asked.

 

“Looking after the trolley.”

 

“Leave it here. Help me with the camping materials.”

 

“The stuff…?”

 

“Just leave it. No one is going to take it after all.” He left. You then proceed to help the poor Youngjae. He looks so cute thou when he was rushing, running as if he was chased by zombies.

 

10 minutes left, we had everything for the camp tomorrow. We headed to the counter for check out. Youngjae finally could breathe properly. “Thank you for helping me. I don’t know who to call for help.” He said

 

“Don’t worry. Just call me when you need me.”

 

“So…” He started. His ears turned red and he was blushing hard. “Want joins us tomorrow?” Youngjae asked shyly.

 

You raised you brows. “I thought it’s only for TS Family?”

 

“Was…until the plan canceled. Secret sunbaenim suddenly have to go to Singapore, Untouchable sunbaenim are invited to a show. So the camp was cancel. But…” Youngjae stopped again.

 

“But?”

 

“But our CEO still gave us a week break. So Yongguk hyung said we should follow the plan and the back to practice room. Yongguk hyung and Himchan bring his girl along… So…….wanna join us? C’mon you’re my girl right?”

 

You laughed and wondered why it was so hard for him to ask that simple question. You nodded. “Of course, I can run from this busy city and spend time with my busy boyfriend.” Youngjae smiled cutely and handed the money at the cashier.