Daehyun 02 - Part 2

BAP's Coffee Story

Read part one here

 

 

You were laughing at simple things. Everything you cherish. Every moment became precious. You laughed again. "Daehyun stop." Then you laughed while hitting your thigh. The man beside you joined you. He stopped eating his food in his hand and chuckled.

 

"Ou.. My stomach hurt. Why on earth your stupid jokes so funny."

 

"I guess I'm talented after all." Daehyun said while adjusting his coat with chuckled out from his lips. He gave you a can of your favourite drink.

 

You looked back to front. This place touched your hot memories stove. This is where he asked you to be his girl. Yup, you will never forget it.

 

Daehyun yelled your name. You stopped your steps and turned to him.  "This 'not friend' label really annoyed me. So would you be my ice cream?"

 

You froze. Ice cream? This gluttony... "I likes ice cream, and I like you, I just threw my ice cream away, so... Can I have you..?"

 

You laughed. "Did you know that it sound so wrong?" It never bored you. Every time you remember his confession, you would laugh. People who wasn't there or experience it won't understand you. They thought you’re crazy instead. "How could you compare me with ice cream?"

 

"Hey, I even call my mum tofu because tofu is delicious and good for your skin and my mum takes really good care of me. Look at my skin." He put his arms around your neck and pulled you closer. Devilish smirk formed on his lips. His forehead touched yours, you could felt his breath against your skin.

 

"Jung Daehyun, we are in public." You warned him with your cheeks turned red. Your heart was beating fast—he never fails. You fell for his charm, his eyes, and the gaze casted you on spell.

 

"Don't act innocent, I know you love it." He pulled you for a kiss—you know what he meant by it.

 


 

Ba bam! Confession time~~~ I planned to continue the Daehyun 02 long time ago but I forget the plot so I created a new one. I know I know I have a terrible memories. My bad, but I hope this is not bad ^^