Himchan 02

BAP's Coffee Story

 

 

He couldn’t take it anymore. He seriously couldn’t stand it. Nobody would stand it when they saw their girlfriend was hugged by their boss and he knew it wasn’t just a normal hug. Himchan rushed into the office. He pushed the door apart and faced your boss—his evil cousin. A death smirk with his psycho-looking-eyes traveled around the room.

 

“You are not allowed to be here.” His cousin said.

 

Himchan smirked. “Oh yeah who made the rule? You? Stop with this bull. I want to see my girlfriend.”

 

“Himchan…” You spoke and stood up.

 

“You sit down and finish your work.” Your boss ordered. You bite your bottom lips and obeyed. Himchan looks angry. You knew the competition was hard out there so you don’t want to take any chance and let go of this job. You somehow hope Himchan would understand you

 

“Kim Himchan. Don’t you notice ever since we were young, your parent and my parent dressed you in black and I’m in white? Have you ever wonder why? It’s because black represent devil and white represent angel.” He chuckled. Himchan bend his fingers into fist. He looked at you. You were giving him a hand sign, asking him to calm down and control his anger.

 

“Hahaha.” It was Himchan turned to chuckle. “You should throw all your master and degree away. They did that because they want they want to protect my skin. That explain why you spend over one million dollar every month for cosmetic.” You covered your mouth to prevent yourself from letting out any laugh. Few staffs in the office couldn’t stop laughing too but they stopped when they saw their boss was glaring at them. Everyone knew he get his face fixed and brought creams and wore it more than normal girl would. You knew Himchan doesn’t have a clue on what he was talking about. The typical Himchan that you know—never think before he speak but he does looks good way way more better than his cousin. He looks way younger than his cousin too thou they shared the same age.

 

“It shows how ugly your personalities are when you tried to take my girlfriend. Don’t blame the color when you have such a dark-dirty heart.” Himchan continued to mock his cousin again. His cousin remained silent. He was clueless and out of words. He wanted to fight him back but he just doesn’t know how. He couldn’t just use fist to fight Himchan; it would ruin his clean reputation.

 

Himchan smirked and dragged you out from the office then straight away went to the rooftop. He let loose of his grip once he reached the rooftop. “Sorry.” You muttered. Himchan quickly pulled you into his arms.

 

“It’s not your fault. Luckily you were there. Or else, I might punch him and sent him to hell.” Himchan sighed and sat on the bench. “He took everything from me since I was still a kid but I will not let him to take you from me.” You smiled and kissed his lips. He had suffered enough.

 

“I have an idea.” You said, trying to cheer up the mood.

 

“What?”

 

“Since I don’t want to lose my job and I don’t want to be your cousin’s secretary either. How about I switched place with your secretary?”

 

Himchan smiled but after a few minutes he rejected your idea. “No.”

 

“Why???”

 

“Because if you become my secretary, I won’t be able to concentrate with my job. How about you become my wife instead?” He smiled.

 

“I want too but not this year. Hey, I still want to work okay. I’m not letting you suffer alone while I stay home.” You stuck out your tongue. Himchan wrapped one of his arms around you and pulled you closer while the other hand messing your hair. “Yah!! My hair!”

 

“Why are you’re so stubborn yet so cute?” He asked.

 

“I learn it from you.” You chuckled. Himchan laughed and kissed your lips. The kiss last long since he didn’t want to let you go. However, it’s not a problem for you since you enjoy the bliss of the kiss.

 


 

From Warrior till Badman, Himchan is my # 1 bias but recently it changed to Yongguk. ㅎㅎㅎㅎ and if I want to make Himchan the first again, all I have to do is watch Cofee Shop MV. He looks so HOTTTT /diesss/ Thank you for supporting me *bow*