Zelo 02

BAP's Coffee Story

"Are you serious?" Those guys laughed at Zelo. Zelo bit his bottom lips. He balled his hand into fist. Zelo tried his best to control his anger and the shame the he got. He looked at you. Zelo grabbed his bag and walked away.

 

 

The day before... Zelo ran to the practice room with a piece of paper in his hand. "Hyung~~~" He called his hyung while entering the practice room. His hyung as expected were playing around like a kid. It was 30 minutes before the practice start and it became their routine to come early and played around the big practice room. Zelo was from his school. He went to practice room as soon as the school ended. Zelo put down his bag aside lying beside the door. He rushed to his hyung with huge grin painted on his lips.

 

"I wrote a poem." He said.

 

"Poem?" His hyung questioned. Zelo nodded with smile.

 

"There's a girl at school. She likes to write poetry... So I wrote my confession for her." Zelo blushed. Jongup clapped his hand while enjoying the Shake Shack’s fries. Daehyun joined with his hand stealing Jongup's fries. Jongup glared at Daehyun with his angel smile.

 

"Read for us." Yongguk requested. Zelo held his piece of art proudly. He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled the air.

 

"I'm nervous.." He said.

 

"It’s okay Junhong ah. Just read." Himchan said.

 

"We can help you if there's thing that you can add into it." Youngjae encouraged the big maknae. Zelo smiled. His hyung are always there when he need them. They always treat him like a kid. Pampered him as much as they love him and scolded him like a mother because they care too much.

 

"Day by day, I keep thinking about you." Zelo could imagine your face in his thoughts. You may not have a face like a super model or really skinny body like an idol but he likes the way you are. He loved you for whom you are.

 

'Day by day,

I keep thinking about you,

I become loves to sleep because I want to dream about you.

I create excuses to meet you

But I'm too coward, 어떻게(what to do) boo?

Wanna make you mine,

I can't stand you talking with other guys.

Your smile only for me,

That sparkling eyes only for me

Tell me all your worries cuz I wanna be the man that all you need

너 나만(you only one) in my heart baby

I keep on walking for you baby

So please please 제발(please) accept me.'

 

"How was that?" Zelo sighed in relief when he was able to finish it without shuttering.

 

"It's more like a rap?" Youngjae raised his eyebrows.

 

Yongguk nodded. "But... How does poetry really sound like?" Himchan asked a dumb question. Yongguk chuckled. "As usual that's the limit that Himchan's brain can get." Yongguk said and Himchan pouted.

 

"So do I need to change a thing? Or is this enough?" All the members smiled at the innocent maknae. Yongguk nodded. "Of course." He said. "In art you need to ask for people's opinion too."

 

Everyone agreed with the leader. It's a step in learning. They sat in circle and thought for something that they could help and some awesome lines that create fresh feelings. Not just lame lines that woman usually heard. Yongguk snapped. "Hah! Add, wae didn’t you accept me baby? Wae?!Wae?! WAE?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Yongguk yelled as if he was singing his part in Coma. All the members laughed.

 

“Bang, he wants to confess his love not depression.” Himchan said.

 

“Oh I forget.” Yongguk agreed to Himchan. He brought his knee and hugged it tightly to his chest when he was not comfortable with previous position.

 

“Be my wife because I’m hungry for your food. Cook me 김밥 (kimbap) 불고기 (bulgogi), 난 항상 배고프지 (I’m always hungry).” Daehyun came out with a shocking line.

 

Youngjae hit Daehyun’s shoulder. “They are just high schooler!” Daehyun gave them the innocent-what-look.

 

“You’re my nachos, I’m your hot sauce.” Yongguk played along with s. "How about you said 천사 같은 너 (chunsa gateun neo)~" Jongup suggested then he raised his brows repeatedly. He suddenly stood up. “Do you wanna-”

 

“Build a snowman~” The members continued but Jongup stopped them. He lifted up his shirt “see my six packs~~” The members laughed hard. Even Zelo cracked in the end. They couldn’t stop laughing at how idiot everyone is. Their manager came in and they got their serious mood right away, they going to start the practice soon. Zelo kept his paper in file before he joined his hyung for warm up.

 

After hours of practice, the members were tired and couldn’t move a single muscle. They fell asleep on their way to their dorm. Only Yongguk were awake. He companied the manager hyung who was driving in the late night. Yongguk took out his phone from his bag and snapped a shot of s. Yongguk and the manager hyung laughed. He tried his best not to wake s. Yongguk turned back to s once again. He looked at the maknae. Yongguk smiled. He looked back at his phone and began to type something.

 

 

 

The members then went back to bed after they reached home. They washed their body quickly and let their body fell on their fluffy bed. Their tired eyes and aches body couldn’t take it anymore.

 

Yongguk walked out from the room and saw Zelo was sitting at the living room. He was doing his homework. Yongguk sat next to Zelo. “Why aren’t you sleeping yet? You have school tomorrow right?”

 

Zelo looked at Yongguk then back to his work. “I know hyung but I need to finish this. My math teacher is crazy. He gave me a lot of homework!”

 

Yongguk chuckled. “I’m not good at math. Sorry I couldn’t help. But my friend can. She’s my junior but her math is better than me.”

 

“Really? Can you ask to teach me?”

 

“No idiot. Now is late. Besides, she’s not in Korea right now.” Zelo pouted. Yongguk took out a piece of paper. “Here.” He gave to Zelo. “It was fun at studio earlier but I thought of something that you can use.” Yongguk said.

 

“Thank you.”

 

“Don’t use all of it. Because I think it will be great if you use most of your own words. I’m just a hyung that trying to help.” Yongguk messed Zelo’s hair. Zelo smiled. “Palli finish your works. I’ll company you.”

 

 

 

The next day, Zelo confessed his love. He wanted to have a moment with you but your guy friends didn’t allow it. He noticed you were cold too with him that day. It didn’t turn out well.

 

Zelo sat on a bench facing the school field. He sighed. He took out his phone and called his manager. “Manager hyung, school already ended.”

 

‘Okay, wait there. I need to pick up the members first.’

 

The call ended. Zelo sighed again. It was the worst day ever. He was about to block all the sound with his music but you sat next to him. You had a small smile drawn on your lips. “I’m sorry for what they said. They know nothing.” You started.

 

“Nah it’s okay.”

 

“That’s it?” You asked him. Zelo nodded. You stood up and was about to walk away but he grabbed your hand and stopped you.

 

“I... I really lo-” He stopped when he felt your hand was cold. He stood up and felt your forehead. “You’re burning!” He said.

 

You pushed his hand weakly. “I know.” Zelo bend down and brought you to his arms. He hugged you tightly.

 

“Why you came when you know you on fever?!” He scolded.

 

You coughed. “Because... No one trusts me when I told them I’m sick.” You said.

 

“I trust you. Haish. I love you okay. So stop making me worry because it hurt me too. When you hurt, I’m hurt too.” He finally confessed his love again. You hugged him back.

 

“I love you too. Why you took so long to confess?”

 

“Shut up. Sick people aren’t allowed to talk.” He said and caused you to chuckle.

 

“Tell Yongguk hyung nice lines. I know you used some of his lines.” Zelo felt hurt. “But your writing not that bad too.” You sentence made him smile again.

 

“Now can you let go of me? You’ll catch my fever.” You pushed him away but Zelo won’t let you go. He hugged you tighter.

 

“If catching your fever make you recover, then let it be.”

 


 

I'm so tired. I have exams tomorrow (it's freaking saturday man gimme a break!!!!!!!) and charity work tomorrow. So yeah... Hope you enjoy. Thanks for reading ^^