Yongguk 03

BAP's Coffee Story

 

Requested by anon

 

"Oppa. Oppa." You shook Yongguk’s shoulder for a few times while calling him. You knew he was tired but it’s almost 11 a.m. "Oppa." You called him for the last time.

 

"Huh?" Yongguk opened his eyes and quickly closed it back when the light pierced into his eyes. He pulled you gently to join him in bed. "What time is it?" He asked. Yongguk wrapped his hand around you and brought you closer.

 

"Almost 11."

 

Your replied gave him a big shock. He quickly sat up from the bed and opened his eyes. “Have you eat? You must be hungry. Baby, I’m sorry. I slept late last night. Arghh. I’m such a bad husband.” He groaned and messed his messy hair. “I’m so sorry. Give me 5 minute then we’ll go out lunch. Okay? Appa mian.” He rubbed your belly. It was your first child. He was extremely excited about it and ever since then, he became more caring and did all the chores for you while having a lot of things to do at studio. Both of you found out about it last week and the baby was 2 months old. Beside, treating you like a princess, one thing that sometimes bothered you was he became over-protective.

 

"It’s okay. I already had my breakfast. I cook-"

 

"You what? I told you to let me do it."

 

"But-"

 

"Don’t ever do. You’ll get tired and that’s not good for the baby. Do you know how worry I will be when you get sick? Give me 5 minute okay?" He gave a peck on your lips and on your stomach then left. His smiling eyes melted you although he had the morning dust in his eyes.

 

You went to the closet, searching for nice cloth to wear. The baby bums aren’t that obvious. You could still wear all your white tees without looking fat. You put on a white unicef tee and paired it with skinny jeans.

 

Yongguk went out from the bathroom with a towel tied around his waist. You smirked when you saw his chocolate abs. His wet hair made him looks hotter. “You are seriously teasing me.” You said and tied your hair, ponytail.

 

"I know. I’ve been doing that since 1990."

 

 

 

 

Yongguk held your hand tightly with he wrapped his right hand around your waist. When anyone almost bumped with you, Yongguk would pull you away while protecting the baby. When there’s a fight on the street, Yongguk would cover your ears with his palm so you couldn’t hear curses came out from their mouth. “It’s bad for the baby.” He said.

 

 

 

You arrived at the restaurant. Yongguk pulled the chair for you and pushed it back to front after you sat. He put the napkin on your lap before he took a seat. A waiter then came and handed two menus. After taking your orders, the waiter bowed politely and left to proceed with the orders.

 

You could see that Yongguk was tired. Eyes won’t lie. He still pulled a smile for you. “What time did you slept yesterday?” You asked.

 

"You mean today?" He grinned. "Five."

 

"Again five?!" Yongguk laughed. "How can you laugh when you put your health at risk? Yongguk it’s been a week since you start this bad habit."

 

Yongguk pouted like a child who been scolded by his mother. “I know but there are a lot of things to do. 24 hours is not enough.” He sighed. His eyes bag grew bigger too day by day.

 

"Oppa, let me help uh? I still can do simple chores like cooking."

 

"No."

 

"Washing the laundry."

 

"No."

 

"Vacuum the house."

 

"No."

 

"Oppa."

 

"Cooking is dangerous. You can get hurt if you cut yourself or when the oil sprinkle. Your back will hurt when you bent to get the laundry. Vacuum the house is not a simple chore.” His words sound like a nag. He was just being “Over protective. Oppa you become really really reeaally over protective and it’s really…” You paused and preferred not to continue.

 

“Look Yongguk, I know this baby is important to you. So do your health. Oppa, I love you. So do our baby. Our baby wants to see we work together and grow mature together as a parent. Not you doing all the work alone.” You approached him with your words slowly. You took his hand and held it tightly.

 

“Sorry…” He said.

 

“We’ll work together and when we go back home, have a rest. I’ll massage you.”

 

Yongguk smirked. He nodded. You knew he mistranslate your words. “We’ll see.”

 


 

Sorry if I didn't update, I update my fics on tumblr first then here but since I'm so busy this whole moth because of exams, I updated on my tumblr and only update here on weekend or whenever I manage to slip between my busy school life. I'm psychically and mentally tired so bye~~~