BAP 01 - Part 2

BAP's Coffee Story

Read part one here

 

Zelo skated the skateboard down the hill with a strawberry flavored popsicle in his right hand. "Woah ho~~" He shouted in excitement. Zelo then controlled his body motion and went to his right, going to meet his hyungs, Himchan and Daehyun.

 

"Zelo keep it down." Daehyun scolded and ate some of the popsicle. He took a bit of the popsicle and let it melt in his mouth. "Brain freeze!"

 

"Keep it down you two. Are we at the right house?" Himchan took a look everything around them. They were in Seoul but this place looked like a rundown place. The paint on the building was dull and faded. Some metals attached to the building around them were rusted and some were broken. It was all because of the mankind's creation. The acid raid. "Who can imagine, in a metropolis city, there are place like this." Himchan stepped forward. He looked at the door in front of him. He knocked the door with his knuckles. "Laila Song, open the door!"

 

"Laila Song!" He called again.

 

Daehyun tapped his feet. Zelo finished his ice cream. Yet Himchan still didn't get Laila to open the door. "What kind of name is Laila Song?" Daehyun started.

 

"She's fully korean right hyung?" Zelo asked. The two hyungs nodded. They remembered all the details in her profile that Youngjae gave them. Fully korean, born on 25th January 1995, only child and was adopted. She studied at Michigan for few years but even before she went there, her name still Laila Song. She was Laila Song since she was born.

 

"Urgh I can't take it anymore!" Himchan hit the wooden door hard. His hand was red due the pressured. He hit the door for few times again before he lost his temper. He turned to look at Daehyun. "Let's just break this door."

 

Siiikkkkkk. The door opened. A girl stepped out. Her hair was a mess. Her cloth was faded and seasoned added. She looked terrible. "Ah, my anti fans." She spoke in a low tone. "Want me to sign you?" Laila showed a knife in front of them.

 

They gasped. Zelo's ice cream fell on the floor. He felt like he was stabbed and his heart stopped.

 

Laila took the knife and scraped her skin. Her blood was dripping on the floor, coloring the dirty ground. "! Daehyun take away Junhong!" Himchan yelled while pushed Laila inside. The knife fell on the floor. So do Zelo.

 

His body was shaking. He squatted and covered his ears. "Junhong ah..." Daehyun tried to calm Zelo down slowly. He was scared of what Zelo was going to do next but as a hyung, he needed to do something. "Junhong ah, it's okay.."

 

"No! No! I need to save hyung!" Zelo stood up and ran to the door. Before he could even reach it, Daehyun stopped him. He hugged him tightly and brought him away—far from Laila's house.

 

Zelo pushed Daehyun's hand and squatted down again. He covered his ears and closed his eyes. "I need to save Himchan hyung!" Zelo cried.

 

"Junhong ah!" Daehyun shook Zelo's shoulder. "Himchan hyung is fine. It's not his blood. It was hers." This was what the members scared the most, this side of Zelo. The side that no one should ever touch. Gradually, Zelo calm down. He wiped away his tears and stood up. He pouted and hugged his skate board tightly to his chest. "Wanna go inside now?" Daehyun asked gently. Zelo nodded. Then they walked inside. Daehyun had his eyes on Zelo all the time. Incase Zelo turned again.

 

"What are you doing here? Get out!" Himchan haven't known about Zelo's condition yet.

 

"He's fine hyung. How's she?"

 

They all turned to Laila Song. She sat in the corner and hugged her legs. "I don't kill them. Please don't......" Whenever Himchan tried to take her hand to treat the cut, she would take a step backward. Till her body hit the wall, she would stay there and pushed her body back.

 

"You two, search for first aids." Himchan commanded. Daehyun and Zelo did as they were told. The looked around the house, in the cabinet, under the cabinet, on the cabinet, at the bookshelves, in the toilet, none! The found none! However, the found a lot of other things, bugs. Daehyun and Zelo showed Himchan what the found.

 

"You have cameras all side in your house?!" Himchan asked her.

 

"People come and hit me." She hid her face. This was serious than what the boys thought. They looked at each other. Yongguk need in this field.

 

 

 

They brought Laila to their base. Her eyes were covered with a black blindfold, her hands were cuffed. It was Zelo's ideas. It made him calm. Daehyun covered her small body with a black leather jacket that had a hood on it. Laila followed the order without lifting any matter.

 

There was no reason to speak her thought again. Her life means nothing. Ever since the murder happen, everyone never stop blaming her. Back in the days, she always wondered why they didn’t investigate about it first. Now, everything was questions without answer. Nothing matter.

 

"Stay in here first." Zelo pushed Laila and she fell on the floor. Her fold was still on. She held her groan when her bones hit the ground.

 

"Zelo, I didn't teach you like this." A man with a deep voice voiced. It was Yongguk. He took the key from Himchan and un-cuffed Laila. "I believe you can open that yourself. Yongguk went out from the room and closed the door. Laila remained there. She won't move. She couldn't. Her fold was wet because of her tears.

 

Yongguk looked at Zelo, the young kid looked away. It was a long silent before Youngjae came to break it.

 

"Hyung, I got footages from those cameras." He seems excited with his accomplishment.

 

"You guys go first. Zelo, follow me." The members ran to see Youngjae as soon as the received the order. Zelo looked at Yongguk with remorse written on his forehead. Yongguk walked and Zelo followed.

 

"I'm sorry hyung." Zelo broke the mirror silent.

 

"Don't say that to me. Say that to Miss Laila." Yongguk said without looking at Zelo. Deep inside Zelo knew Yongguk was upset in him. They entered the treatment room. Yongguk took new white clothes and first aid. He passed it to Zelo. "Treat her properly. Like how I taught you." Yongguk said softly. Zelo bit his bottom lips and nodded. Zelo resume his meeting with Laila. He stopped when Yongguk called him by his real name. "Junhong ah.." Zelo turned around.

 

"Himchan and Daehyun said you can control yourself better today.. I'm proud of you." He said. Zelo smiled widely. "Now hurry up so that we can watch it together." Zelo nodded with a huge smile. He rushed as fast as he could.

 

Together with Yongguk, they watched the video. Zelo was not present. It was the best for now, who know maybe Zelo could lose his saint again. "So find anything?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Currently no." Daehyun said.

 

"After she wakes up, she'll stare at the wall and when it is almost night, she'll then go to shower." Himchan said.

 

"She wears the same shirt for a week. She eats once a day and she only eat ramyun. If she already eats today, she will only eat the day after tomorrow." Jongup continued. Yongguk sat on the empty chair and looked at the screen.

 

"Her antis go to her house, break the windows with big stones, hit her, curses her, send her boxes with dead animal, sending death thread, putting spy cameras and does a lot of horrible stuff to her. It happens every day." Youngjae said.

 

Something caught Yongguk eyes on the monitor. A guy with black leather jacket, dark color jeans that almost looks black and had helmet with black tinted on, he came in with a big box of ramyun. He talked to Laila and she replied coldly. "Where's the sound?" Yongguk asked.

 

"Since this is a cheap camera, there's no sound." Youngjae answered.

 

"There must be a hearing bug, find it. I want to know what exactly they were talking about. They seem to know each other."

 

 

 

After a fresh shower, Laila went out from the bathroom with new cloth on. It was white with sweatpants that Zelo gave her earlier. She sat on her bed again and examined everything around the room. Everything was white. Including the sheet of the bed and the bed that looks like a low-priced hospital bed that made out from metal was painted white too. Nothing in the room except the bed and a big mirror located next to a scary painting of a witch. Zelo was sitting on the bed too.

 

"Show me you hand." He said while opening the first aid box. She showed him. The wound bleed again. The bandage in Zelo's hand fell on the floor.

 

He felt like he was going to change again. Zelo balled his hand into fist and held tightly, trying to endure it. He remembered what Yongguk told him earlier, that he was proud of him for his new achievement. Laila noticed the change on Zelo's face.

 

"It's okay... I can do this." She took the bandage and doctored herself. Zelo took few steps backwards. He stared at her deeply. After she was done, she closed the aid box and pushed to Zelo. "Thank you." She said. Zelo was startled with what happen. He looked so innocent. Then he took the box and went out without saying anything. He shut the door softly and went to Yongguk.

 

 

 

"I can do this?" Yongguk repeated back Laila's word. He caught the hint that Laila just said.

 

"What hyung?" Jongup seemed interested. Yongguk shook his head. They closed the window of the cctv camera in Laila's current room and launched back the footages from her house.

 

Zelo entered. He sat between Yongguk and Jongup and he had a shining smile shimmering on his pink lips.

 

"Okay, let's continue. We need to solve this case fast. We got two weeks before the next kill."

 

They watched the footages. They only watched the videos for 15 minutes before Yongguk called it off. "This is wasting time. Himchan, Daehyun, Jongup, go back to her house and collect as many important things that we can use for this case. Youngjae, Zelo will continue to watch this. I'll try to put the pieces together."

 

"How about Laila? Are we just going to leave her there?" Himchan asked.

 

"Zelo and I are going to question her right now. Oh, Youngjae will contact you and tell if he find anything questionable from the recording." They proceeded as commanded. Zelo was excited and it concerned everyone. However Yongguk's eyes were telling them to have a hope in him.

 

Zelo brought Laila into interrogation room. The room was located on the same floor as her room. She followed without any question. After sending her sitting on the chair, Zelo went out to meet Yongguk at the next room. "Hyung, this person is really weird." Zelo said.

 

"Why?"

 

"When I came in to treat her wound, she was still on the floor, in exact position when we left her. Her blindfold was still on. It's like she didn't even want to move at all." Yongguk looked at the mirror where he could see Laila. She didn't move at all. Her head and shoulder stayed down, like she was carrying heavy burdens on her. Her eyes showed sorrow and remorse. She didn't even care to her dry chapped lips.

 

"Go to Youngjae, I'll take it from here."

 

Zelo pouted. He wanted to be with Yongguk. Since he's the maknae, he obeyed. Zelo ran to Youngjae, time is life. The faster they solve this case, the more life will be saved. Yongguk appeared and sat in front of Laila.

 

Her eyes remained on the floor. Yongguk opened the file and put few photos on the table. It was the pictures of the victims. He took out five and put in front of her. The truth, Yongguk couldn't even look at the picture. It was terrible. Whoever did it shouldn't be call as a human at all. Human had lost its humanity long time ago.

 

"You remember these angels?" Yongguk asked.

 

Laila put her head up slowly. She stared at those pictures. "How could I forget?" She looked down again and held her tears.

 

"If you don't gimme names, how on earth we're going to solve the case?"

 

"People don't even believe me. What makes you different?" Her stares pierced into him.

 

Yongguk sighed. "You don't want to give them justice?" She remained silent. Something snapped Yongguk. "Ah, maybe I should introduce myself first. I'm Jeep Blackman. The leader of a group called B.A.P. We solved cases that even FBI couldn't solve it. And it was not just any case. It must be a special case to get my attention. The truth is we don't trust any police and anyone. We trust what we want too. If I don't trust you, I don't bring you to my base."

 

"I've been cuffed, blindfolded and pushed. Nice things you do to someone you trust."

 

Yongguk thought carefully. If s did something wrong, it was his fault not guiding them well. "My mistake." He said. "Now, Laila-sshi, don't you want to bring justice to them? Your precious child." Laila looked at Yongguk. My precious child.

 


 

This story might get violent soon... So... Don't read it if you're not strong enough. Thanks for supporting me anyway ^^