Jongup 02 [Skype With B.A.P Jongup Ver.]

BAP's Coffee Story

       

 

"Can you hear me?" Jongup asked. He was in upside down position. You laughed. No one could deny that he’s Moon Jongup the 4-D kind of guy.

 

"What are you doing?" You asked him. "Should I turn my phone upside down too?" You asked.

 

He pouted like a kid and shook his head. “No. Don’t. It will not be funny. It’s like no point.” You smiled. He was away for too long for the tour. You missed him. You missed the taste of his lips. Having his hand wrapped around you. Hearing to his joke and watching him fascinating and treasuring every precious moment you spend with him together.

 

"Bap meoggeoni?" You left your laptop and lay on the bed. Jongup nodded.

 

"But I miss your cooking." He said.

 

"What time is it there?" You questioned. Instead of saying I miss you, you said other things. It was hard for you. However you tried you best to be an understanding girlfriend.

 

"3…3.45 am." He replied.

 

"Why are you still awake? What happen to your beauty sleep?"

 

"That’s Himchan hyung, not me. I can’t sleep." He pouted. Jongup turned back the phone to its position. "I miss you." He said it first. "Pillow can’t replace my baby." He chuckled when he realized he almost being a cheesy guy. You burst into laughter with him.

 

"Can’t you come over?" He pouted again.

 

"We can’t ditch our job." You stared him at the camera. Jongup sighed. He took his pillow and hugged it tightly.

 

"I know but I miss you. And I forgot to bring our son. Ah… I miss Moon Pika."

 

You laughed right away. Moon Pika—a Pikachu doll that you and he brought for the first anniversary. He even put his surname in its name. Usually he would bring it whenever he goes overseas so he won’t get lonely and since Pika’s his son, it was the second best thing to hug according to him.

 

"Yeah… Pika got angry because you left him." You said. "And just like you, he got angry while smiling."

 

He chuckled. “He’s my son after all. Can I talk to him?”

 

"No, he’s sleeping."

 

"Ohh…"

 

"He’s still mad."

 

"I’ll give him a brother. Name, Moon Olaf."

 

You face palmed yourself and laughed hard. “Jongup, you’re drunk. Go home.”

 

"I want to."

 

You grinned. “Go to sleep. I’ll company you to sleep.”

 

"Sing me a lullaby." He set himself to a comfortable position. "I love you." He planted a kiss on the camera.

 

"I love you too. Now sleep." You replied his kiss. Then you cleared your throat. "Goodnight kiss neon neomu-"

 

Jongup chuckled when he first time heard you singing to Secret. “I might get a nightmare.”

 


 

I just notice that I have only two fics on Jongup here when I remembered that I wrote tons of fics of him. Then I realized that those fics were in my fics book that I lose. Urgghhhh. Maybe I left it at my hometown. That’s …. Or maybe I left it at Starbucks the other day… That’s even worst because there’s picture of me in it! Why am I so careless! Oh another thing, my fics looks good if you read on my site better than on the dashboard…(for me..) Have a nice day everyone and sleep early and well and have a sweet dream. I love you alll. Bye~~~~