Yongguk 01

BAP's Coffee Story

     

     

 

Yongguk leaned his back on the sofa. He was enjoying the free time that he rarely get. Beep beep. His Line account beeped. He pulled his body forward towards the laptop screen. A friend of him whom he wasn't close to, send him a video. "What is this?"

 

He wandered. They were not even close yet how on earth he got his Line account. Curiosity planted and grew in him. Yongguk clicked the video. The video popped out and began to play.

 

"What the is this?" He smirked. It was a video of you, his girlfriend which now his ex. He doesn’t even deserve to be call as ex or boyfriend. Your relationship with him only lasted for 2 weeks. You were just another pet for him to play with. He hit you and asked for money. He even cheated in front of your own eyes.

 

Yongguk was the one who saved you from getting more heart broken and from becoming an idiot for even more. He switched off the video and received another message from the sender.

 

'She looks good with me than you. Leave her.'

 

Yongguk stared at his laptop unbelievably. 'Leave her to a guy like you? In your dream.' Yongguk tried his best not to curse in his message. He switched off the laptop and took his phone. He was about to dial your number but you already showed up in front of him.

 

"Hey... Baby sorry... I know its Saturday and I should come home early but the discussion just kept going on." You put down your bag at the sofa and brought the groceries to the kitchen after you gave him a peck on his cheek.

 

Yongguk grinned. He put your bag inside the room. Then he entered the kitchen and hugged you from behind. He squeezed you tighter and kissed your neck. You stopped chopping the vegetables and smiles. "How was your day?" You asked him.

 

"My day? My innocent heart hurt." He tried to put in some aegyo.

 

"Innocent my . Why? What happen?" You continued to chop the vegies.

 

Yongguk put his chin on your shoulder. "My heart miss you so much. It hurt."

 

"Yongguk, it's been only 5 hours."

 

"I'm sad." Yongguk pouted.

 

"Fine. Prince Yongguk, what would you love for lunch?"

 

"Ramyun." He answered simple. You put the knife down then turned around and wrapped your hand around his neck. "Seriously?" You asked. "Ramyun? Ramyun?" His obsession with ramyun was so unbelievable and you bet he ate ramyun for breakfast too.

 

"Of course. Then what do you expect? Eat you for lunch?" His words made you blushed. You gave him a punch on his shoulder as a gift. "Ouch that hurt." He showed his aegyo once again. "Ramyun are god's gift. So do you." He said. You gave him a quick kiss on his lips following with a grin.

 

"Fine. Anything for you." He smiled and kissed you back before you continued with your work.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I'm not new here and this is not my first bap oneshot.I have a BAP's oneshot tumblr which I just created it yesterday. So anyway please comment and correct me if I'm wrong because we learn from our mistake right? Hope you enjoy it and have a nice day ^^