Youngjae 02

BAP's Coffee Story

 

“Yeah I know I used to be fat…” Youngjae heard those voices again. It was his voice. He remembered.

 

“You’re a nerd, fat and so obsessed with games!” A voiced yelled and threw the bouquet of roses at him. “I don’t hang out with that kind of guys.”

 

Youngjae remembered it well. He was sweating due rehearsal for 3 hours nonstop. Youngjae turned the music louder, he want to go for another hour. “I used to be a nerd.”

 

“I used to get hate for who am I.” Youngjae smirked. His heart was really hurt. If people don’t judge each other. If people at least try to understand each other… No one will hurt.

 

Cheonsa gateun neo~~~ Naega-

 

“Whose phone is that?!” Yongguk frowned. Everyone knew the leader didn’t get enough sleep last night. Daehyun fell on the floor and Himchan joined him. They were really tired and exhausted.

 

“Food!! Food!! I need food!!!” Daehyun groaned and whined like a baby. Himchan lied on his stomach and looked at his tumbler on the table. Himchan reached his right hand out for the tumbler even thou he knew he was really far from the table.

 

Look at me now! Come to me now!

 

“Whose phone is that?!” Yongguk asked the member again.

 

“Yeah! Come to me now!” Himchan said at his tumbler. Daehyun turned around and joined the immature Kim Himchan.

 

“Hyung that’s your phone.” Jongup said. Yongguk smile innocently. “Really?” He went to take his phone. It was his alarm clock. ‘Take 5’

 

“Guys take five!” Yongguk said. Zelo then joined Himchan and Daehyun on the floor. Youngjae chuckled. If he had to choose this precious moment or his day off, he would choose this. Jongup kneeled and hugged Yongguk’s leg. “Hyung Shake Shack~~~ Hyung~~~”

 

Youngjae looked at his watch. “Yongguk hyung, I going out for 5 minutes, there’s someone waiting for me at the lobby.” Suddenly all members turned their head to look at Youngjae.

 

“Youngjae hyung~~” Jongup began to crawl at Youngjae. “Youngjae ah…” The lazy Daehyun and Himchan crawled toward Youngjae too. Zelo then followed his hyung like an innocent maknae.

 

“Don’t follow me!” Youngjae ran when s acting like zombie. Yongguk just laughed. He became innocent with s. Youngjae pressed the elevator button and went to the lobby. “No one will able to replace my members.” Youngjae smiled at his thoughts and stepped out from the elevator.

 

A lady was waiting for him. She smiled and ran to hug Youngjae but he stopped her right away. “Stop! I’m sweaty.” He said. She smiled and proceeded to hug him again. Youngjae stopped her for the second time “I said I’m sweaty.”

 

“I don’t care.” She said and pouted.

 

“You always hate when I’m sweaty.” He said bitterly. He still remembered. This was the woman who dumped him just because of how he looks. “Like I said and this is my final decision. I can’t date you.” He said. He still remembered back in his school days, she was one of his dark memories.

 

“Why?”

 

“I have contract. I can’t date for 7 years.” He said.

 

“We can date secretly. Secret love! No need to tell your members. I bet they have girlfriend too.”

 

“No, I’m not going to betray my members. Yeah I know I used to be fat… I used to be a nerd. I know nothing but study back then. I get hated just because I have slightly baby fat.” Youngjae said. “But my members accept for who am I.” She was shocked when Youngjae remembered everything she said to him back in the days. “The members and I are dating someone. It’s our fans. Babyz. Our innocent fans, Babyz and we are not going to betray them.” Youngjae looked at his watch. 5 minutes had passed. She was about to stop him from leaving but suddenly a trainee ran to Youngjae.

 

“Sunbaenim, Yongguk…” She was out of breath. “Yongguk sunbaenim..”

 

“What’s wrong?” Youngjae asked. She was drenched in sweat. “Yongguk sunbaenim asked Youngjae sunbaenim to come to practice room right now.” She said—still trying to catch her breath.

 

“Why?”

 

“I don’t know. They were saying, Youngjae lose mwuahahahaha.”

 

“What?” He raised his brows. She shook her head and ran back to join other trainee. Youngjae waved his hand to his past crush and ran back to the practice room. On the hallway, Youngjae could hear laughers and s shouting and screaming.

 

He opened the door and saw s were crawling on the floor towards the water dispenser. Yongguk was hugging Zelo’s legs, not letting him to move. Himchan crawled on top of Jongup. “Hyung!!!” Jongup yelled and tried to breathe. Daehyun quickly touched the water dispenser. “I win!” He said.

 

“What are you guys doing?” Youngjae laughed.

 

“Youngjae lose!!!” They all said. Himchan went down from Jongup. “Hyung Shake Shack!!” Jongup demanded. Yongguk laughed and let go of Zelo. “Hyung-nim were playing a crawling game, whoever touch the water dispenser first win. Loser treats Shake Shack.” Zelo explained.

 

“What happen to no cheating?” Yongguk asked.

 

“Hyung you held my legs!” Zelo said. “I proudly admit I stopped Jongup in beautiful way.” Himchan said. “Who cares! FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!” Daehyun’s inner child controlled him again.

 

“What?” Youngjae was still at lost. “Okay let’s eat Shake Shack.”

 

“Yeah!!!” All members stood up and packed their things. They all stopped their practice for today and enjoyed Youngjae’s treat. “I don’t know what to do without B.A.P and babyz” Youngjae thought then smile

 


 

Another oneshot ^^ I wrote a fic about bap playing in their practice room before but I lost it. However I prefer this one hahahahaha. kbye. Enjoy ^^