Zelo 07

BAP's Coffee Story

Requested by Zelkook. Sorry if I’m late honey. Do tell me about what you think of this fics. Hope you like it ^^

 

Beep. Zelo quickly looked at his phone. Unconsciously he smiled while reading the text message. Himchan looked at the maknae with eyes like an eagle. Yongguk, who was sitting next to Himchan on the black leather sofa, noticed Himchan’s behavior whenever the maknae receives a text. “Wae?” The leader asked.

 

“Wait for it…” Himchan was waiting for something. Zelo turned off the phone screen and grabbed his coat. “Hyung, the rehearsal is over right? I’m going out for a while.” Zelo left.

 

“What’s wrong with you?” Bang asked again.

 

“He’s been acting like that! Don’t you notice him?” Himchan voiced was loud. It attracted the dongsaengs attention. Everyone went to their hyung.

 

“He’s probably meeting with his friend.” Yongguk laid his back on the sofa head and turned his attention on his lyrics book.

 

“No hyung. Why would you smile like that when you’re meeting with your friend?” Youngjae said.

 

“Well I know I don’t but you guys probably.” Yongguk said.

 

“No. No.” Himchan shook his head. “He was hiding something.”

 

“Ah!” Jongup clapped his hand. “I think…” All eyes on the maknae. They drew themselves closer, so did Jongup. He was wearing a woodpecker hat that Zelo brought for him few weeks ago. “I think..” Jongup’s voice turned into whispered. “I think… Zelo has a puppy.”

 

“What?!” All the members said in unison. Himchan laughed. Jongup was extremely adorable. “Do puppy have phone?” Daehyun asked.

 

“Well, dogs have facebook and insta these days. I even saw a Tigger twitter account!”

 

 

 

Zelo peep his toes while walking up the hill. “Bah!”

 

“Umma! Huh Choi Junhong!” You scolded him. You thought he was a stranger or even worst, he could be a serial killer! You glared at the innocent guy in front of you. “You’re late.”

 

“Well, I told you to wait in front of the building not behind it. You looks like a creepy stalker.” Zelo teased you and pinched your cheeks. You pushed his hand away when it started to hurt. You pouted.

 

Zelo brought you into his arms. "How are you my princess?" He whispered in a cheesy way.

 

"I'm fine... Oppa..." You looked up at the tall guy in front of you. It was a bad decision but you don't know why you said yes when you knew that you’re not ready at all.

 

"I'm not ready." You said.

 

"What?" He broke the hug. "Please..." He begged.

 

You sighed and wished you could cover yours ears because you couldn't stand when he begged you—He always won. He held your cheeks in his hands and looked deep into your eyes. "Please."

 

With one short word, he managed to convince you to meet his hyung. Zelo scanned his card and entered the big building. He smiled at all the workers while dragging you to the elevator. Zelo pressed the up button. He was nervous too. He held your hands tighter.

 

Ding. The door opened. "Op nope. I changed my mind bye." You turned around and walked off from him. Zelo turned you around. He pushed you from behind and into the elevator you went.

 

"Oppa~~"

 

"They started to suspect me. I don't want them to think other thing that I don't do." He held your hand tightly. "My hyungs are my family..."

 

"I know but can we do it some other time. I heard that Yongguk is scary." You lay against the wall and sighed. Your nails dig into your shirt, trying to reduce the amount of nervous that currently making you hard to breathe.

 

Zelo laughed. "Scary? He's not. Trust me. You know what Jongup think? He thinks I have a puppy that knows how to use phone!"

 

 

"Could it be Zekachu? Zelochu? Yeah, Zelochu!" Jongup still trying to think of possible name of Zelo's 'puppy'. Yongguk laughed.

 

"I think he's gone insane. Maybe because we practice too much." Daehyun said to Yongguk. Indirectly he was trying to say that they worked too much.

 

"No way!" Himchan defended Yongguk. "Jongup is just being...Jongup. Yeah." They laughed.

 

"Nah... He's just innocent." Yongguk said.

 

"Jongup-ah! How about Olaf?" Youngjae asked.

 

"Zolaf or Honglaf. Hmmm..."

 

Creekkkk… Zelo peaked at the practice room. Himchan stood up and walked to the maknae. "Okay maknae spit it out. Tell us." Himchan said.

 

Zelo blushed. "Actually..."

 

"You have a puppy!" Jongup yelled in excitement.

 

"You sneak to the arcade?" Daehyun said.

 

"You have a pikachu?!" Youngjae said and laughed. However he turned the situation into an awkward situation. "Sorry. I'm trying to be Jongup."

 

"A girl...?" Yongguk said in a low voice. He looked at Zelo whom only showing his head at the door.

 

Zelo looked down and blushed even more. "Yeah... A girlfriend..."

 

"Woahh!!!" The practice room turned into mess. Yongguk stood up. He was stunned. His answer was right.

 

Zelo opened the door wider and walked in while holding your hand. "Meet my girlfriend."

 

You smiled shyly and bowed to introduce yourself. Himchan smiled widely. He was touched. Watching the maknae grew was like watching himself growing up. Yongguk stood up. "Zelo's girlfriend, your seat is there." Jongup said and they escorted her to the sofa.

 

"I'll bring the drinks!" Youngjae and Daehyun ran outside to the vending machine.

 

Yongguk stood beside Himchan. They all couldn't stop smiling. "Bang, the maknae grow up so fast!" Himchan said like a proud mother. Yongguk nodded. He looked at Jongup. "Let's adopt a puppy later."

 

"Really?" Jongup's eyes shine. Yongguk nodded.

 

"So tell me. Where do you guys met? When? How?" Himchan threw you tons of questions. You chuckled and answered his question one by one. The more the question he gave you, the red your cheeks became. Zelo blushed hard too. However you glad it turned out well and they except you well.