Zelo 03

BAP's Coffee Story

 

‘You have one un-heard message beep… Hey honey it’s me. I’m going to Detroit again for some filming. I’m gone for few weeks but I’ll be home soon before you know it. I love you. Bye…’ The voice message from your mother ended. You pulled your phone away from your ear and ended the call. Your sighed was heard. You looked up to the sky while standing in front of your house. It would be a long night for you. The house was going to be quiet again. You were all alone again.

 

“!” You cursed when you couldn’t handle it anymore. “Why do I always lost my keys?!” You kicked the ground with your white boots on. You had a remote for the gate but it looks like your house was out of electric again. It always happens lately and you wondered why. Your eyes looked at the big gate. There was no other way then climb all the way up.

 

After taking a deep breath, you pulled out your boots and threw it over the gate. Safely you boots made there. It was your favorite boots, you had no choice then threw it over the gate because the gap between the metals bar were so small. You took a deep breath again and held the bars. The faster the better, the neighbours don’t have to see you at all.

 

You climbed up. Luckily you’re on your jeans. But climbing up there was hard. Your foot was hurt due a force for them to fit in a small space. After you made to the top, you put your leg over the gate and to the other side of the gate. “Woah!” You felt like your heart stop when you sat on the gate. It was higher that you expected. You were far from ground.

 

But you only have one chance. There was no turning back. You jumped without any thought left in your mind. BUKK!!

 

You safely landed on your feet. A big grinned shown on your lips. You felt like you’re in one of the spy movie. “Awesome! I should do it some other times.” You took your boots and ran to the door. There was a one copy of the door’s key hidden in your other boots.

 

Just then you noticed something weird. The key was missing and the door was unlocked. You tried to fight the bad feeling but you knew someone’s in your house. “Mom?” You called as you stepped in. You let the door opened in case something happen.

 

 

“Oppa?” You called out your brother. Maybe he’s back from his study.

 

“Don’t joke around..” You walked to the main switch box and tried to turn on the light but it won’t. “..” Then you heard footsteps coming towards you. You took your phone and called the police but a guy came up to you and snatched your phone away. You froze and looked up. A middle aged guy stood in front of you with a mask on.

 

“Hello baby.” He said, sending you chills all over your bones. You punched him in the eyes and ran into the kitchen. It was where you kept all the knives.

 

 

 

“Haish why won’t you pick up your cell?” Zelo threw his phone at the passage seat and focused on the road. “There there once again my favorite girl left her key in my car. What if I’m her boyfriend and we went for a date, will she forget and left me there too?” Zelo suddenly blushed. “Boyfriend? Date?”

 

Zelo shook his head hard. He realized he was talking to himself again. “Focus Choi Junhong! Focus! She might cry right now and scared of sitting alone outside the house.” Zelo began to speed up. He was worried about you.

 

Few minutes of driving, Zelo reached your house. He noticed the house was dark yet the door was wide open. He opened the window and looked closer. Then he heard a scream came from your house.

 

“ARGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GET OFF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

Zelo wasted no time. He grabbed his phone and your keys. He tried to open the lock but the lock stuck and it was wasting his time. He climbed the gate and jumped over to get in. Zelo followed the sound of your scream. As he entered the kitchen, he saw the man tried you you. You kicked the man’s balls and ran out from the kitchen.

 

Zelo caught you. “Hey, I need you to run somewhere safe okay? The lock jam. Run upstairs.” You ran as you were told. Zelo saw the man stood in front of him. He gave Zelo a punch on his face and Zelo fell on the floor.

 

You were crying and were horrified with what happen. You hide in the closet and hugged your knees. If you were stronger than the man, this won’t happen. The glance of the man tried to you appeared. You covered your eyes and shut your ears with your palms but the image won’t go.

 

Suddenly the closet door was opened. “Get off me! Get off me!!!” You fought and punched him.

 

“Hey, hey it’s me. It’s me. You are safe now.” Zelo hugged you. You cried again and hugged him.

 

“I was so scared!!” Your nails buried in his skin.

 

“I’m here..” He patted your back. The light went on and the sirens were heard. You saw Zelo’s arm was bleeding.

 

“Your arms.” You covered your mouth and tears won’t stop running. Now Zelo’s hurt and it was all your fault.

 

“Don’t worry. It’s not that hurt. I’m more worry about you. Sorry about your microwave, you need to buy a new one.” The police came in and took both of you outside.

 

Zelo’s arms were treated and you had finished giving your statement about what happen. When he police cuffed and bought the robber out, you turned away. You don’t want to look at his face. Zelo saw how you react and he quickly went to you. “Feeling okay right now?”

 

“A bit… How’s your arm?”

 

“The cut is not as deep as yours. Wanna stay with me tonight? Your mum’s away for few weeks so I think it’s better if you stay with me… Besides…. I really like you.” You were shock when you heard him but your expression remained the same. You were mentally and physically tired for all the things you went through tonight. “It’s okay. You heard nothing about the last part. I-”

 

“I like you too Choi Junhong. Not just like but love.” You smile and fell in his arms. “Take me away… I’m tired…”

 

“I got you… Don’t worry.” You closed your eyes and fell asleep.