Zelo 06

BAP's Coffee Story

 

"Honey where are you? The party’s going to start soon."

 

Zelo looked at his watch. He was late for his daughter’s 4th birthday. He knew his daughter going to be really sad if he didn’t make it. “I think you have to start first without me.” He said. You bit your bottom lips while glanced at your daughter. “I’ll still be there. Don’t worry. Tell her that her daddy loves her so much and can’t wait to kiss her.”

 

"Okay. I love you."

 

"I love you too. Bye." Zelo kissed the phone before he ended the call.

 

You daughter who dressed like a snow white came to you. “What did appa said?”

 

"He said he loves you so much and can’t wait to kiss you." You squatted down and adjusted her crown. Your daughter pouted even more.

 

"Is appa coming?" She was about to cry.

 

 

"Yes honey of course. Baby, appa never forget your birthday. He just stuck in jam. He’ll be here before you even know it." You brought her into your arms and carried her outside. She hugged you by the neck and buried her face in your shoulder. "Princess… Don’t be like this. The guests have arrived. Soon the appa will arrive with B.A.P uncles." You knew your daughter loves to play with B.A.P especially Jongup and Himchan because the love to crack stupid jokes. "Uncle Yongguk’s son is coming too." Your daughter put her head up again.

 

"Mummy I want to wash my face." She said. You smiled and brought her back inside. You put her down and let her climb her stool in the bathroom to wash her face. She let the water filled her palm the brought it to wash her face. "Mummy…" She called.

 

"Yes honey."

 

"Why do I have to dress like Snow White? I want to be Cinderella." She said.

 

"Because Appa used to be Snow White." You pinched her nose then pinched both of her cheeks.

 

"Appa used to be Snow White?" She never heard of it before. You chuckled when you remember the unforgettable memories.

 

"How about you ask appa later? Now my princess, we have a party to attend." You bowed and showed your hand to her. Her small hand grabbed yours and she climbed down the stool.

 

The party started without Zelo. However your daughter is a strong girl like you. She understood that her father was working hard for her future. Thou sometimes even if she understand, she would act like how kids her age act when she miss her father.

 

The guests were enjoying the magic show. Your daughter was too immersed with the show till she forgot her pain. You took your chance to call Zelo. “Where are you?”

 

"I’m here." Zelo voice was heard. The magician pulled down the curtain and Zelo was there on the stage.

 

"Appa!" You daughter ran and hugged him. Zelo squatted down to hug her before he carried her. She hugged him as tight as she can.

 

"Let’s cut the cake together." She said. She doesn’t want to cut the cake until her father came. You respected the birthday girl decision.

 

Zelo grinned and pecked her lips. “I miss you my princess.” Zelo went down from the stage and walked to the cake’s table. Zelo held the plastic knife together with his daughter to cut the big strawberry cake. Everyone sang a happy birthday song to her and B.A.P’s members sang for her their own happy birthday song.

 

You could see your daughter’s eyes shine and her smile grew bigger. Zelo cut slice of the cake into small peices and fed his princess. “Say ah~~”

 

She opened wide and ate it. It was adorable. She was the most amazing thing happen to you and Zelo. She ate it and playfully bite Zelo’s hand.

 

"Ouch. Baby you’re a princess today. Not a tiger." Zelo kissed her again. You came to them after photograph tons of picture of them.

 

"Only kiss for the princess? How about the queen?"

 

Zelo stood up and approached you closer. He then whispered something in your ear. “You sure you want me to kiss you in public? Because I’m really right now and I want you in bed.” He bit your ear, showing you how much he craved for you. You blushed and hit his shoulder.

 

Zelo took out his present and gave it to his only daughter. “Happy birthday.”

 

"Yay!!!" She jumped in happiness. "Can I open it?"

 

"Sure honey it’s yours."

 

She opened it without any hesitation. The wrapping paper was ripped off without mercy, she was his indeed. Then there was a white box. She opened it and saw a white rabbit doll. She gasped with a huge smile on her face.

 

"Your own version of matoki. You don’t have any mask on because you are pretty the way you are. But the X on your mouth shows that you talk a lot sometimes just likes your mummy." She giggled and hugged Zelo.

 

"I love it! Thank you." She gave Zelo a peck.

 

"I’ll name it White-toki."

 

"White-toki?"

 

"Appa snow white. I’m baby white. Bunny, White-toki."

 

Zelo frowned and turned to you. “Why am I a Snow White?”

 

"Mummy said, appa used to be Snow White." All the members of B.A.P frowned. Their wives had a smirk curved on their lips.

 

"How about you guys do some Snow White story telling like what you did back in Ta-dah." Yongguk’s wife spoke in a threaten voice.

 

"Baby please…" Yongguk whispered.

 

"I’m sure the kids want it. It’s princess’ birthday anyway." You formed an alias with the wives of the B.A.P. Zelo forced a smile and went to you.

 

"This better worth it."

 

"Oh, don’t worry. I got the camera on." You laughed and pushed him to the stage.