Jongup 01 - Part 2

BAP's Coffee Story

Part one here

 

 

Jongup tossed his bag on the floor and let his tired-aches body fell on his bed. It’s not the same anymore. He turned to his side, he remembered the night you slept on his bed, right beside him. Jongup pulled the pillow and hugged it tightly. He glanced at the window to look at the sky. “Fall…” He whispered. The fall had come. Three months had passes, you were still on the white bed, and the kidnappers were still hiding in the street. Jongup sighed. He couldn’t take this endless tormented pain anymore. He closed his eyes, prayed for the pain to stop—prayed for you to wake up.

 

“Please wake up….”

 

“Huh!!” Jongup woke up in sweat. He had a nightmare again. His guilty feeling always haunted him. His ringing phone woke him up—a call from Yongguk. “Hello.” Jongup answered.

 

“Jongup ah… She…” Yongguk paused and sighed. “Hyung told you this day going to come right…” Yongguk continued with a sorrow voice.

 

“No.” Jongup started to tears.

 

“Be strong and come to hospital now.” Jongup ended the call and dashed out from his house with his school uniform on.

 

“No!” Jongup ran as fast as he can. The sun had come down, the cruel moonlight shine on him. “No…” Jongup kept repeating the word all over again.

 

After running few blocks, Jongup was out of breath. He fell on his knee. “No!!!” He yelled loudly and drummed the dirty road. His tears won’t stop falling. Now, he couldn’t tell you how much he love you, he couldn’t see your bright smile, he couldn’t watch how you fangirl over him or taste your cooks.

 

The citizens gave Jongup a stare and walked away. “What a weird kid.” They said.

 

“I’m sorry…”

 

 

 

 

“What took you so-” Himchan was unable to finish his word when he saw Jongup in terrible condition—lifeless. His eyes swelled. Himchan knew Jongup cried. Jongup went to Himchan and hugged him.

 

“This world so cruel.” Jongup said.

 

“Jongup ah, first let’s get you clean up.” Himchan said while rubbed Jongup’s back. The other hyungs were out of words. Yongguk bitted his lips and looked away.

 

“Hyung, let’s drink tonight until I die or get hit by car.”

 

Daehyun dragged Jongup away. “What are you talking about?! You lost your mind?!”

 

“I died long time ago with her.”

 

Youngjae patted on Jongup’s shoulder. “Dress up and go see her.”

 

“No need.” Jongup pushed Youngjae’s hand away and walked to your room. “Hyung, you don’t want her to see you in that condition aren’t you?” Zelo’s words stopped Jongup. He turned right and went to the restroom.

 

Jongup opened the tap and let the water ran. He stared at the mirror blankly…

 

 

 

One of Chris Brown’s songs started to play and Jongup did some freezes then he ended his performance by pulling up his shirt. Your jaw dropped when you saw his abs. Jongup smiled innocently.

 

“I died.” You pretended to die and lied on the bench. Jongup played along.

 

“Oh, don’t die! Don’t die!” He shook your shoulder. “Want me to give you cpr?” He teased. You quickly sat up and laughed.

 

“Jongup, we are at school!”

 

“So?”

 

“You just killed me with your abs and don’t kill me again with your kiss.” You said. Jongup sat next to you and laid his head on your lap. You his sweaty hair. “Jongup ah… If I die one day-” You paused and looked at his face. He doesn’t seem like it. “Everyone going to die one day…”

 

“I know.” He sat up. “But you don’t have to talk about it now.” He rested his back and put his hand around you. “You being emo again.” He mumbled with a low tone but loud and clear enough for you.

 

“Hey I’m not emo. I’m just saying. Death is everywhere.”

 

“I know. But you don’t have to talk about it now.” He looked pissed off. “If you really want to die now, I’ll grant your wish.” He grabbed you and pulled you for a kiss.

 

 

 

Jongup went out from the restroom with few plasters wrapped around his fingers. Yongguk sighed. Jongup stood in front of the door of your room. Everything felt cold. Daehyun turned his back—he couldn’t imagine if he’s at Jongup’s shoe. Youngjae put his head down. “It’s not your fault.” Yongguk said and put his hand on Jongup’s shoulder. “Ayy she doesn’t want to see you like this. You should tell her that we won that Hip Hop competition.” Himchan tried to lighten the mood.

 

“How could it not be my fault when I let her to walk alone in the night? How could I tell her that we won when I lose her in real life? The day I practiced 10 hours for the competition was the day I lose her. Then we won the competition. Hyung, the image of her covered with blood, lying on my lap while I waited for the ambulance to come plays on my dream everyday. God’s telling me it’s my fault.” Jongup opened the door and saw you. He smiled while his tears running down his cheeks. Slowly he walked towards your bed.

 

He could see your pale face clearly, your chapped and pale lips. For him, you still the 2nd prettiest in his eyes after him mom. “Don’t scare me like this. Don’t joke around like this!” He shook your shoulder. He hoped you would wake up but he knew you won’t. Jongup’s mind was confused. He stuck between fantasy and reality. “Wake up!!” Jongup shouted. Zelo pulled Jongup away then he was shoved by Jongup. “I love you! Wake up and hear me saying the words that you always want me to say. I love you!” He hit his aches heart.

 

Jongup fell on his knee again. He promised he won’t cry when the day come but he broke it. He cried and cried, his tears won’t dry, his heart could never be one. “I’m sorry for not companying you that night. I’m sorry for my dumb brain and you have to teach me math over and over again. I’m sorry for waking you late night with ‘I miss you text.’ I’m sorry for stealing your times just to show my new moves and I’m sorry…for the words ‘I love you’ that I rarely said. I always love you.” His head went down.

 

Suddenly, Jongup heard something. The sound of bed being lifted up by the controller. Jongup quickly stood up and saw you—still alive. “Surprise?” You said. With teary eyes, Jongup kissed you. He couldn’t be mad at you for tricking him because his relief and happy feelings overcome it. Zelo’s jaw dropped and he turned away. Yongguk and Himchan had a big grin on their lips.

 

“I hate you.” Jongup said after he broke the kiss. You smiled and wiped away his tears. “I know.” Jongup then kissed you once again and whispered ‘I love you’.

 

You pushed him away after a while. “Your hyungs are here!” Your cheeks turned red.

 

“Oh no, we are invisible.” Himchan joked.

 

“Wtf hyung?” Jongup turned to look at all of his hyung and a big maknae that just tricked him.

 

“I told you, one day she will wake up and if she didn’t you have to move up. On the phone call, I said I told you this day going to come. I didn’t say which one. I just said be strong and come over.” Yongguk acted innocent.

 

“But you don’t have to make that sad voice.”

 

“What took you so long?” Youngjae asked.

 

“Yeah, you know I’m freezing-” Jongup put his index finger on your lips. “The guilty are not allow to speak.”

 

“Daehyun hyung almost blow the cover.” Zelo said.

 

“But I turned away! Youngjae too!” Daehyun pouted.

 

“She woke up this morning when you guys were still at school and college. Yongguk and I were informed by her parents that she woke up. It was her plan thou we didn’t agree at first.” Himchan explained.

 

Jongup turned to look at you. “I had to. It’s the only way to catch those guys. Mum and dad told me the police couldn’t charge them with anything. Crash rules everything around me. So I figure the plan to catch them and save our school.” Jongup smiled and held your hand.

 

“We’ll leave you for a moment then the dead needs to go with the plan.” Yongguk said and all the dongsaengs received the cue. They left and shut the door.

 

“Sorry…” You said.

 

“Don’t say that. I miss you.” Jongup closed his eyes and kissed you.

 


 

Hi~~~ I'm not in a good mood but I still update. A sequel for this one requested by pretty_rania1. I know it’s long and please don’t kill me. But who cares I love you MOON JONGUP!!!!!!! Notice me senpai~~ Notice me~~~ Thanks for reading^^