Himchan 05

BAP's Coffee Story

Requested by anon.

 

 

Today was a day for your guitar lesson with your music teacher, Kim Himchan who was a 2 years older than you and was once your senior in your high school. The lesson was an hour long and you had just passed the first 15 minutes. However the 15 minutes filled with sighs and scolding from him. “Again!” Himchan said when you didn’t press the string strong enough.

 

Once again after lots of try, you still messed up. “You’ve been learning for three months now, why can’t you do this properly?” Himchan took his guitar and demo some songs. You tried again but your fingers hurt and you couldn’t take the pain anymore.

 

“My hand hurt! Teacher~” You pouted. “Do you have glove or something?”

 

“No one play guitar with glove!” He scolded. You pouted and went gloomy all sudden. You had lost your mood. You thought you could forget all the stress when you came to the music class but you were wrong. He was just like the others.

 

You had been holding all the pain and stress for such a long time. Your body and soul were tired of everything. You fought but you had been fighting for long enough. You felt like giving up. You couldn’t handle anything anymore. “I’m going home.” You said and packed your bag.

 

Himchan put his guitar back on the stand and stood up. “What’s wrong?” Himchan asked. You ignored his question and left the room. Quickly you went down the stairs and left the building. “Wait!” Himchan grabbed your hand to stop you.

 

“What?!” You pushed his hand away. Since you called it a day, Himchan was now a close friend outside the class.

 

“Why… Tell me…” Himchan put his hand on your shoulder. He drew his face closer to you. You shoved his kindness away along with his hand.

 

“I’m tired of how people were so harsh on me! I’m tired of everything and I feel like giving up. Really tired….” Your tears escaped—you couldn’t say anymore. The memories choke you. You wiped away your tears. You don’t like it when people see the weak side of you. “I’m going home. Bye.”

 

Himchan stopped you for the last time. “I’m sorry for not noticing it earlier… Don’t give up… It hurt me and people around you to see that. I know it’s hard and you had been holding on for so long but please…don’t give up.”