Yongguk 05

BAP's Coffee Story

 

"Woah!!!" The members of B.A.P cheered together when they finished the album recording. They had a feel that it going to be great and awesome album. This first ever album called First Sensibility. "To the mv making!!" Himchan said and jumped happily.

 

Jongup who joined his hyung suddenly stopped. "But what's the concept for the mv?" Jongup asked. The rest stopped partying too and looked at Yongguk.

 

"I'll already have something in my mind but I have to discuss with the graphic animator since this time, it's not Hong Jun hyung." Yongguk said and shut downed the computer.

 

The members began to question again. Who’s the new person in charge? Yongguk raised his shoulder. All he knew was the new graphic animator is a really good friend of Hong Jun. The six men packed their belonging and went back to their dorm. Their schedule ended here today. Tomorrow was the meeting with the staff that going to work behind the scene for this album.

 

The next day, all of the members present during the meeting. They came early and sat at the meeting room. Yongguk was reading a novel, Himchan and Daehyun was on his phone. Youngjae was helping the maknaes with their homework. After a while, Mr Hong Jun came in. They stopped with whatever they were doing and greeted him with bright smile.

 

"You know I'm not doing the editing for this album right?" Hong Jun said.

 

"Wae hyung? Your work is the best." Yongguk said.

 

"Just for this album. My friend going to Detroit in this month, so this is like a last job before fly to Michigan. Don't worry. You guys going to love the art!"

 

Something hit Yongguk's memory stove. Detroit. Michigan, Detroit.

 

Just then, a young lady came in with ripped jeans and white shirt with a black blazer. Yongguk froze. His thought was right. The other members were excited. "Nuna!!" The maknaes greeted. Zelo immediately ran and hugged you.

 

"You're going to Michigan?" Himchan asked. He was surprised.

 

"Yeah. I'm going to continue some study there." You smiled and chuckled. Up until now, only Yongguk remained silent. He looked the other way to avoid you.

 

"Why are you leaving?" Jongup pouted.

 

"Aish, don't stop Nuna. Do what you like love what you do. Nuna, want go to arcade? Or make some dance cover? Or go to the theme park?" Zelo suggested a lot of interesting stuff to do. You smiled. The bond between you and the maknaes were strong. You always helped them with their homework and balance their time so that they could get a better score even when they have a tight schedule. Not to mention that you were really handy when it comes to Math.

 

"We should start now." Yongguk spoke. They all sat in position. You sat next to Hong Jun, facing Himchan. You took out your notebook to scribble some notes.

 

Himchan cleared his throat. He stood up and pulled Yongguk's chair so he sat in front of you. Your eyes met with his. You don't know why you blushed when you looked at him when you knew your relationship with him was over. The other members noticed Yongguk blushed too. "Oh~~" Daehyun started.

 

"Don't start it." Yongguk glared at Daehyun, sending warns to all s.

 

Past is just a past. You dated with Yongguk a year after he debuted as leader of B.A.P. Somehow someone doesn't like you with him. They said you became the TS Staff just to date him. It was a controversial situation. The members of B.A.P stood up for you. They knew that was not your attention. But it was the best if you and Yongguk end the relationship.

 

"So, we'll start filming in another 3 days." Hong Jun said. Everyone agreed.

 

"I think... Yongguk hyung still need to discuss about how he wants the video to looks like with nuna. Kids, let's leave them and grab some coffee." Youngjae elbowed Himchan. They got his sign. Everyone left the room. Jongup was happy and roared for some hamburger.

 

It was just you and Yongguk. He tried to make and eye contact with you but you avoided it. "So.. How's life?" You tried to make a conversation while your eyes on your notebook.

 

"Good... Zelo getting mature but..." Yongguk chuckled. "He's getting back to his childish-self when he saw you."

 

That was it. It turned into a silent cold again. Just like the old Yongguk you knew. He preferred to be silent than talk. "I thought you had finished your studies? Why Detroit?"

 

You smiled. You felt somehow he still cared about you. It took a lot of guts for him to ask you that. "I'll resume there so that I will get use to there. You know I always want to go there although it's dangerous."

 

Yongguk remembered when you told him you always want to go to Detroit. It might be the dangerous place to live in but you believed every place has its own beauty. You would love to see the beautiful side of Detroit. You never stop believing.

 

"We went there for some filming last year."

 

"I heard..." You decided to end the conversation here before everything turn awkward.

 

 

 

The filming goes as it planned. You spend your last days with them not to mention, the awkwardness between you and Yongguk faded. Today was the last day of filming. "Music! Cue!"

 

Since the day they debut till today, the members never changed. They attitude on the set remained the same. They were humble and know when to play and when to be serious. "Okay... Cut! Okay now individual scene. Daehyun first."

 

Yongguk sat next to you who were doing some editing on your laptop. You gave him a friendly smile. "So you want something like this right?" You showed him few pieces that you were able to edit. Yongguk nodded. He was proud of you and your art work that getting better since the last time he saw you.

 

"Well... Remember when we edit a movie called 'Daehyun the Princess'?" Yongguk asked you. He started the conversation first. You laughed while nodding.

 

"I heard that!!" Daehyun yelled. It was really good memory back then. You closed the all the windows and shut down the laptop. "I'm going back to studio." You put the laptop in your bag and excused your way out. Yongguk took out his phone and looked at the calendar. He stared at it for a long time before he heard Mr Hong Jun called his name.

 

 

 

 

Three days passed and you finished the MV on time. Today was your last day. Youngjae replayed the new mv again on his ipad. "This is daebak." He sat next to Yongguk. "Hyung look at this."

 

"I know."

 

"Oh hyung, isn't your girlfriend going Detroit today? Aren't you going to send her?"

 

"She's not my girlfriend and no. It will be an issue if there's reporter."

 

"Ayy hyung, we know you still have feeling for her." Youngjae chuckled. He left Yongguk before he get a hit from the leader. Yongguk gazed at the clock... Past was past. Yongguk sat at the sofa alone. He cleared his thought and sighed. He entered his studio and sat in front of the computer. Yongguk then noticed—you left your notebook on the table, careless.