Youngjae 04

BAP's Coffee Story

Youngjae's daddy fics for my lovely readers~~~~~~`

 

 

Youngjae entered his house. He dragged his bag in and left beside the shoes rack. He was exhausted due the tight schedule and endless tour. It's true he enjoyed the tour and spending times with s but he felt unfair to be apart with his son.

 

"Oh, you haven't slept yet?" Youngjae found you, his beloved wife with his son on your arms. You were sitting in front the tv. You turned around and looked at Youngjae with sleepy eyes.

 

"Oh baby, you're home." You yawned.

 

Youngjae went to you and kissed your lips. He cupped your jaw and kissed you deeper. He missed you. He missed you scent, your lips and you in his arms. You pulled him apart when your son started to cry.

 

"Ou don't cry don't cry. Umma's here." You patted your son's back and drove him to sleep again. Youngjae kissed his baby's forehead and caressed him lightly, gently and filled with love. But your son won't sleep. He looked at his father and started to cry again. He was just 3 months old when Youngjae gone for the tour. You knew your baby boy missed his father.

 

His hands were in the air, reaching for his father. "You miss appa right?" Youngjae picked his son into his arms.

 

"He has trouble sleeping lately. He sleeps then few minutes after that, he wakes up and when he sleeps, he frown. I think he has a bad dream." You told Youngjae. Then another yawned from you and your son. Youngjae patted his back while sing some lullaby in his ear, driving him to dreamland.

 

"Honey..." Youngjae called you. You were lying on the floor, looking exhausted and lacked of sleep. You turned to look at Youngjae.

 

"I'm sorry for not able to be here for you and our son." He said. You stood up slowly. His eyes met with yours.

 

You put your finger on his lips. "Don't say that. Now you are here, makes every second count." He smiled. He was lucky to have an understanding wife. It was hard to raise a kid by your own but you managed to do it anyway. Besides, you always send him picture of your baby so that he could see how his son grow too.

 

Youngjae kissed you once again. "I'll do all works tomorrow." He said.

 

"Nah... We'll do it together. You're tired too." You looked at your son. He peacefully fell asleep in Youngjae's arm. This time, he didn't have a frown on, instead, he was smiling in his sleep.

 

"Let me do most of the work." Youngjae said with a smile. You nodded and replied his smiling eyes.