Yongguk 07

BAP's Coffee Story

   

 

“Okay time to take picture.” That was the cue that Babyz were waiting for the whole time beside the time when Jongup ripped his cloth off. The whole stadium roared. They jumped in happiness while fixing their hair and shirt. The six charming guys sat near to the fans and as they approached, the scream not-so-innocent Babyz gone louder.

“BANG YONGGUK! BANG YONGGUK!” The fans yelled.

“YONGGUK I LOVE YOU!” Yongguk heard a familiar voice out of from the whole crowd. He chuckled. He thought it was him hallucinating but then he heard it again.

Yongguk turned his head a bit and blew them a kiss. You whom standing behind him, got extremely excited.

“Okay, ready, say kimchi.”

“KIMCHI!” The camera clicked. The photographer gave them a sign to stay still for another picture. After taking another two pictures, they fans felt sad yet happy at the same time.

 
“Yongguk Oppa!” You called him again before he stood up. Jongup helped Yongguk up and they were shocked when they saw you.

“Nuna’s here.” Zelo whispered at Himchan. He raised his brows. They were in New York, not Korea. Maybe Junhong had mistaken you for someone else.

“Ya Kim Himchan!” You called. Himchan looked down and saw you. It was you. You gave them a v sign and waved at them.

“Are New York having fun tonight?!!” The leader said, ignoring your presence, he had too or people would know that he was dating.

Babyz cheered to the loudest. They screamed for another encore. “It is really fun tonight.” Jongup said.

“This is not the end.” Youngjae said.

Every time they members spoke they would receive a great amount of screaming energy. Their popularity indeed. “We’ll be here again next year!” Yongguk sound very enthusiastic.

“Will you guys wait for us?” Daehyun asked.

“Yes!”

“What? No?” Daehyun joked and put on a sad face. Babyz shouted loudly again. Goodbye was playing in the background. The members bowed and thanked the fans for coming. It was a memorable moment that the boys gave you. Seeing how they worked and their loves for their fan is undeniable. Not just that, you could see passion in their eyes and their sincerity towards their fans and music. Just before the members left, Yongguk gave you a flying kiss. You smiled.

After the concert, few security guards guarded you to the backstage. You peaked at their dressing room, there were cameras. They boys were recording for their upcoming dvd. When they finished their recording, you ran to Yongguk and hugged him tightly.

Yongguk’s laugh showed the uncountable amount of happiness that he felt. He swing you and kissed your forehead. “I miss you.” He said. Himchan pouted. He wished he had a girlfriend just like you.

“I miss you too.” You let him go and saved the kiss later when the members aren’t around.

“Noona, what are you doing here?” Jongup asked.

“Yeah, I thought you’re in Seoul or maybe in Hongdae.” Daehyun said.

As you were about to answer, Yongguk had spoken first. “Let’s pack right now and we’ll talk during dinner.” They agreed. The members of B.A.P had their dinner with the staffs at a restaurant booked just for them. You could see everyone’s tired and hungry.

Yongguk sat next to you. He had your hand in his all the time. “What’s on your mind?” He asked.

“I’m not hungry. Just thirsty.” You pouted. Yongguk gave you a quick peck on the lips. He had wanted to kiss you when he saw you in the crowd. You laughed. “Stop it, you going to ruin Junhong’s innocent mind.”

“I’m not hungry.” He said.

“Well, Mr Bang, you better eat or you won’t get any kiss from me.” You glared at him. “I mean it.” Your threaten going to be his worst nightmare and it would become even worst if he didn’t follow.

Yongguk ordered a steak for his dinner. “So tell me, did you miss me so much and you flew all the way from Korea to here just to meet me?” Yongguk sound cheesy. Himchan couldn’t stand it. Jongup been laughing and blushing the whole time.

“Well of course not. I miss my maknaes more.”

They laughed except for Yongguk. He cut his steak into small pieces while mumbling about a small thing. “Yea.. Always about the maknaes.”

“Yongguk, you do know that I can hear you right? I’m here because I was sent by company to visit a company here, I forget the name. Anyway I’ll stay here for three months. When you guys will finish the tour?”

“Hmm… Another two months.” Youngjae said.

“So then you’ll stay at Korea alone without me.”

“Aww don’t say that.” Yongguk pouted. He was acting like a kid. He looked at you with pleading eyes. Yongguk finished his food fast and took you to somewhere privet. He took you to the rooftop.

You were amazed by the view. It was beautiful. That was why you enjoy the night view better. Yongguk hugged you from behind and kissed your lips passionately. His hand cupped your jaw, pulling you closer while his tongue slipped in you.

“Gosh I love you and missed you so much!” He kissed your red lips again.

“I know I miss you too.” You grabbed his hair and pulled him for another kiss. You were the best kisser for him. You broke the kiss and kissed his jaw next. He pushed his body against yours, feeling your skin touching his with the fabric of the cloth that became the wall.

Suddenly you stopped everything and smirked. “We need to go now. You need to get ready for your next tour and you need to go back at your hotel right? Well then see you again after 3 months.”

Yongguk whined like a baby. “Let’s crash your place tonight.” The tone of his voice changed. He tuned it the way you liked it. “I bet that bed is incomplete without me. And I bet that pretty lingerie is wet.”