My Valentine

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

School ended and you sat still in your seat as people started making their way out of the class and some home. Others stayed and hang out with their friends whist others are out on their date. For you, it seems like any other typical kind of day. The one you love was right in front of you but you couldn't even utter the three words you wanted to tell him. 'So, where are we going?' Luhan asked you as he stood up from his seat. You had asked him to go with you the other night and you didn't know the reason why he was the one you asked. Maybe because you're beginning to trust him. But that didn't cross your mind. After finishing packing your bags, you also stood up.

'You see... ermm... it's my dad's birthday today... and, umm...' you stutter. 'I was thinking maybe...'

'Maybe I could go help you pick something out because you don't know what to pick?' he finished you off as if he read your mind.

'That's right.' you answered face looking down at your feet. You put your coat and your back-pack on.

'Of course, I don't mind at all but in return you should also do me a favour.' he said feeling too excited. You were quite shock for him to reply with that but you knew if it would help you and you could help him then that would be fair. You nodded your head agreeing to him.

'What is it?' you said as hint of pink appeared on your cheeks.

'Promise me you won't back down on it first.' he said searching for your face. You took a step back when his face came to close to yours. He gave you a bright smile and hold out his pinkie for you to interlock with it once he had found your eyes. You hesitated before you interlock your pinkie with his. He smiled then busted out saying. 'You're now my valentine.' He walked out of the room casually then looked back at you who were still standing there from his sudden burst out. I'm his valentine? You were confused and shocked but at the same time, you were happy. Really happy although you didn't know why he suddenly asked that. You quietly and slowly followed him. You both walked side by side in silent. You stood by him in silent still thinking about what he has said to you, the favour he has asked of you. 'L... Luhan-ssi...' you finally broke the silence between the two of you.

'Mmm?' he looked down at you as usual with a smile. You couldn't help but blush when seeing that warm smile of his.

'Why... why did you asked me to be your valentine?' you asked him. He was taken by your sudden question but then he returned with a smile.

'I don't have a valentine and you don't have one too...' he looked at you. 'Do you?' you slowly turn your gaze away from him and shook your head. 'That's good then, you can be my valentine and I'll be yours.' He smiled. 'Oh! the bus is here!' he grabbed your hands and pulled you into the bus with him. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter