Ignoring him

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That night, you told yourself that you need to get rid of your feelings for him. That would be the only way for you so it won't be hurt later. Eomma, I need your help. He loves someone else but I still love him. I don't know what I should do eomma. Ignoring him would be the right way right? It'd help get rid of my feeling for him right?

 

Just like what you have wrote in your diary the other night, you tried to ignore him. You knew it would be hard, but you felt like it would be the perfect way to get rid of your feelings for him. It might not help but you knew you should try, you should give it a shot. You sat at your seat when you heard his voice in the corridor. His voice became louder and as he enters, you went out the other door. You made your way to the rooftop to wait for the bell to ring.

 

Luhan saw your bag and wondered why you weren't in the room. He didn't mind it and just went and sat in his seat still talking to Kris and Xiumin. He was smiling brighter than ever. When the bell rang, you made your way quietly to your class and to your seat. You avoided making eye contact with Luhan, you tried to not look at him but what can you do when all you can see is him. When it was also recess, you quickly made your way out of your class room and hid yourself somewhere where you thought he wouldn't find you. Again, at lunch time avoided him. He tried and attempt to talk to you. Every time he does so, you gave him the cold shoulder. You cried as you sat on the toilet. You hated yourself for treating him like that, it hurts you. You were angry. You felt at that very moment you could kill yourself. It went like this the whole week.

 

When the school end on a Friday, you quickly pack your bags and made your way towards the gate and there you saw Jumi. You also tried to avoid your gaze from her and walked pass her. 'you...' she called out to you. How did she know my name? You turned around. 'You're you right?' she asked and you nodded. 'Ahh, I thought so, Lulu talks about you all the time.' He talks about me all the time? You were shock of what she has said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter