First Love

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The warmth of his body against you whilst his lips were on yours seems like all of your worries were washed away, you couldn’t ask for anything more. Who would, when they’re with the person whom they’re in love with, not to mention first love? As the both of you parted, Luhan gazes into your teary eyes and whipped them away. ‘Now, what did you thought when I was going to leave?’ He smiled. Your cheeks heats up in embarrassment. ‘Can you explain to me why you stopped me?’

‘I...’ You hesitate. ‘I thought you would go to her.... and I didn’t like that.’

‘Why would you think that?’ he pecked your forehead.

‘Because... because you loved her and she loved you. She’s your first love.’ He leaned his forehead on yours.

‘I once loved her, but that doesn’t mean she loved me back, and she’s not my first love, YOU are. I never loved anyone the way I love you, you’re the one I want to be with.’ He held your hands. ‘Come on, let’s go down.’ You nodded and the both of you make your way down the stairs to where the party was being held. But as the two of you were about to enter the room, you stopped him and turned him around towards you.

‘Happy Birthday, Luhan, and thank you.’ You smiled, seeing you smiling that way made him smile too.

 

It was getting heated up as the party slips through the night, people started to leave and you were tired so you slept on the sofa with Luhan’s blazer upon your body. Although you already had your coat on your body you felt warmer and more comfortable with Luhan’s blazer. The party has died down and the music was fading away. As Luhan was saying good byes to his friends and the people whom he met for the first time, he saw you sleeping so peacefully, he came and sat next to you. As you started to move around, he gently held your head and put it upon his shoulder. He moved the hair strand that was covering your face and just admires your beauty. He pondered on and on of how lucky he was to have you in his life.

 

There was a man standing around the corner in your dream, he was all in black and you were in the cafe where you usually were. Outside, you could see Luhan walking side by side with Kris and Xiumin. As Kris and Xiumin parted with Luhan, you stood up from your seat as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter