Is this goodbye?

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan stood up with gritted teeth. For the first time, looking into his eyes, you felt scared.

'How have you been my son?' the man smiled. You stood up too unable to understand what was going on or what Luhan expression meant.

'What are you doing here?' Luhan looked at you and you stood up panicked. 'What are you doing here father.' his tone toughen. 'We gotta go,' he grabbed your hand and pulled you out. You resisted his pull and he turned to you.

'Luhan-' He continued to pull you and without looking back he stride out of the shop with you funning behind him. Your wrist was hurting and he was walking too fast, you couldn't keep up. He looked scary.

When the both of you arrived at the park and he stopped in his track and you stopped too. You just stared at his back unable to speak a word. He looked so distant, it felt like he was a totally different person.

'Luhan…' he say his name but it felt so wrong. 'You're hurting me.' you pulled your arm and he let go.

'I'm sorry,' he said without looking back at you. Normally, he would look straight into your eyes when he's speaking to you. The mark of his hand is still visible on your wrist. You held out his hand towards him but he suddenly walked away and you let your arm fall back on to your side.

'I'm sorry,' you whispered. You stepped backwards ready to turn your back against him but he turned around and looked at you, his eyes full of tears. You knew you made a mistake but you didn't know what to do anymore. How were you going to amend this? Sorry wasn't enough anymore. He's too far, he walked away. You thought it was best for him to meet his father but you were wrong, you were terribly wrong. Is this goodbye?

 

He forced a smile whilst tears were pouring down his face. 'Let's go home,' he chuckled. Tears still pouring down. 'Let's go home.' Your heart clenched in pain seeing him cry like this, and it was your fault. You thought you could give him what he didn't have since growing up. You thought you would be able to amend their relationship but instead you hurt him. The one thing you didn't intend to do.

 

'I'm sorry,' you held back your tears. You can't cry, you were the one who made him this way. 'I'm sorry, I hurt you. It's all my fault.' You walked towards him, with each step your head starts to spin. Once you were in front of him, you cupped his cheek and standing on your tip-toes and kissed his forehead. 'but I don't want to let go. I don't want this to be goodbye.' He hugged him. 'I'm sorry, I should've asked you first.' His arms found its way around you and he hugged you tight. 'Let's go home,' you held his hand and walked back home.

 

You looked at him from far away wishing you could walked up to him but you found yourself just staring at him without a word. His eyes weren't clear and you couldn't see what he was thinking or how he was feeling, but you could felt like he was hating you. Without anymore word he walked towards you held your hand and walked you home. The thread that's holding your relationship with him is slowly being cut in half because you were too scared and you knew it.

 

You couldn't sleep that evening. You were caught up in your thoughts of what your relationship has come to. The following morning you got dressed as you usually do and as expected he weren't there waiting for you with the smile that he always had when he see you coming out of your door. You walked to school that morning lifeless. Your e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter