Take my hand

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next morning, you woke up super early. With butterflies flying around in your stomach, and your heart knocking on your rib-cage. You laid in bed hugging your blanket. You tossed and turned in bed unable to get that one guy out of your head. You sat up and looked around your room. You switched your light on and then looked at your phone. You picked it up then put it back down again. You just got up and went into the bathroom. You looked at yourself in the mirror and you just stared at yourself. 'Do I look alright?' you said to yourself observing your own face. You tired your hair up in a bun and started brushing your teeth and washed your face after. Before you went out of the bathroom, you looked at yourself one more time. 'Is this too plain?' you shook your head. 'Aniya, it's not like it's a date or anything... is it?'

 

As you entered your room, you heard your room, you heard your phone beeped. You went and quickly looked at the message. It was from Luhan.

 

-Luhan

Are you awake yet angel?

 

Your heart skipped a beat looking at the message. Angel?, the heart... a smile crept upon your face but then you realise that it could be other girls as well that he does this to. You threw your phone on your bed and grabbed your towel. Just as you were about to go out of your room, your phone beeped again.

 

-Luhan

Will be picking you up at 10. 

You can't say no now okay?

 

You read the text and smiled to yourself. After you read the text, you went to the bathroom to take your shower. Once you have showered, you went downstairs to make yourself something to eat. A simple omelette would do the job. It was one of your favourite food. However, every time you make one, it reminded you of your deceased mother. You missed the taste of her omelette. You've tried making one like her but you know that it would never be the same.

 

You got dressed in a simple outfit. A skinny jean, a long-sleeved shirt and an over-sized sweater.  You took your scarf and wrapped it around your neck to keep you warm from the cold. When the clock strike 10, you heard started beating fast. The three knocks on the door makes the butterflies flew around in your stomach. You inhale then exhale before you went to open the door. As you open the door, a tall man stood there with his back towards you. He was wearing a brown coat,  jeans and his shows were Chuck Taylor Laser Denim. As he turned around, you felt yourself blush and looked away trying to fix yourself together before facing him. He was smiling sweetly.

'Morning,' he said looking into your eyes. You couldn't help but smile back.

'Morning.'

'Shall we go?'

'Yea.'

 

You followed his every footstep not knowing where your destination was. You walked beside him thinking of all possible places where you could go have fun. You weren't looking where you were going then suddenly Luhan pulled you into his embrace protecting you from the biker that was coming your way. You heart started beating rapidly when you heard his heart beat. You pulled away from him still blushing.

'Thank you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter