Daddy's girl

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You walked into your house and it was quiet. The entire building was quiet and you wondered why it would be this way. Usually, there would be some kind of noise whether it was from the TV or the cooking from the kitchen. There would be some type of noise but today was different. There was no type of noise what so ever. 'Appa,' you called out as you took your bag off. You look into the living room but there was no sign of anyone. You looked around the kitchen, still no one was there. You walked up the stairs, throw your bag into your room then walks into your dad's room. 'Appa,' you called out. The room was quite dark and stuff. You switch the lights on and there you found a figure wrapped up in blankets on the bed. 'Appa,' you said as you quickly went to your father's side. He was sweating cold sweat, his forehead was boiling.

'You're home,' your father moaned out in pain. His lips curved up into a smile. He was having a fever. Cold yet hot. You hurried to the bathroom and got a bowl of some cool water with some small towels. After you've done so, you went back into your father's room and wipe off the sweat. You soaked a different towel into to the cool bowl then put in on his forehead hoping that it would cool him down. By the look of it, he has already washed before so you don't have to go through the trouble. You let him rest there as you washed and got changed into comfortable clothing.

 

Your father's fever have calmed down quite and bit and he was better than before so you just left him rest after you've check on him a few minutes ago. You made him some porridges and gave it to him already so he won't need to get up during the night to get food when he becomes hungry later on. You've witness this before so you know. When you were younger, your father became quite ill and since he didn't have anything before sleeping, he woke up during the night searching for food, since he was a heavy eater, your mother cooked him every possible food with the ingredient which you've had in the fridge.

 

You sat on your bed, finally feeling secure that you've got your diary back. You still weren't certain whether he has read your diary or not. You hoped he didn't, but some parts of you hope he did, that way he would know how you truly feel about him without you saying anything to him. You just smiled helplessly as you recall the words which he had said to you a while back. 'Will you be mine.´ You opened out your diary and wrote your thoughts and feelings down according your day. Before you slept, you kept wondering why he asked you to go on a date with hi,. It couldn't possibly be that he likes you right? You wondered how can someone like him could choose you over the other girls who have shown affection to him. What you thought was not true, right? Wrong.

 

Luhan smirked to himself as he sat studying in his room. He rest his head on his hand, thinking about only one girl in his head, you. Without noticing, he has wrote your name on the book he has been writing on. He smile grew wider as he call his first memory with you.

 

Flashback~

 

5 years ago

 

He stood up as the movie ends then made his way out of the cinema. This movie was supposed to be watched with his friends but he found himself watching it alone since there were busy. He was quiet bored so he went home. He would've gone to some type of arcades game but going alone by himself was boring for him. That's because he likes being around his friends si

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter