Birthday

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You've gotten yourself ready and you were on your way to the venue of the birthday party. Which is a club. You didn't dress up too much, just your usual outfit. You wore a white dress that is slightly above your knee. It sleeve is vest like and on the neck, the lace is fitted. The body is perfectly surround your waist. Underneath, you wore tight and on your feet you wore a white heeled converse you had brought not too long ago. You were very excited to be going to Luhan's birthday. You wished you got to know him sooner, and be able to spent more time with him. Smile with him and laugh with him. Go to places with him and creates memories that you will cherish forever.

 

When you heard your father calling your name, you knew Luhan was at your house already. Your heart just started beating fast as you made your way down the stairs after grabbing your purse. You walked down and as you saw Luhan's feet, your heart just started beating faster and faster. He was wearing a demin converse, and as you walked down further he was wearing a gray jean. When you finally reach the last step, the picture of him was finished. He wore a white shirt and a gray blazer on top. In your eyes, he was so handsome. When he smiled your heart just melted. Your face heated up with shades of red appearing on your cheeks. Your lips automatically curved up into a smile.

'Hey,' he mouthed, you just nodded in return as you turned your head towards your dad who's on the sofa watching the TV.

'We're going now appa,' you said as you walked towards the front door.

'Okay,' your father replied.

'I'll bring her back before midnight,' Luhan uttered to your dad.

'You can keep her for the night if you want,' your father stated.

'Appa!!' said just before Luhan pushed you outside the door.

'Let's go!!' he shouted as he guided you to the car that has been waiting for the both of you. He opened the door and gesture for you to go in. You shuffled to near the window and he jumped into the seat beside you.

'You guys ready?' a familiar voice asked. You looked to the front driver seat and it was Kris. Luhan nodded his head and Kris stepped on the gear and drove off to the venue. You didn't know where you were going or even where the pace was since you've never been in it.

 

The sun was setting and it was becoming darker. The streets lights lit up in unison. You saw couples walking hand in hand, the girl wrapped her arm around her man's arm or the guy wrapped his arm around the girl's shoulder. You felt some type of jealousy but you buried it at the pit of your stomach. You looked at Luhan who was talking to Kris who you thought could never drive. As you were wondering the relationship the two friend, the car halt to a stop and you were toss forward but was hung on by the seat belt. You felt a pain on your collar bone, Luhan noticed you had your hand at your collar so he asked, 'Are you okay?'  you moved your hand and nodded your head.

'I'm okay,' you said.

'So sorry about that, someone just randomly passed by.' Kris stated. You looked around and saw a man in a black coat hiding behind a pillar. You couldn’t really see his face from the dim light but the way he dressed reminded you of the guy whom you've saw outside your school gate not too long ago. You didn't know at that time he would be someone you would see again so you just shoved it off as Kris continued driving to the venue. When you were finally there, Luhan got off the car and quickly run to the other side and open the door you for. Are you were trying to get out of the car, he held of his hand towards you for you to hold. It was an underground car park so you didn't know what club it would be.

 

You could hear music above your head and as you walked up the stairs, the loud music began to fade. When you entered the corridor, the light was very dim yet it was still in different colours. Blue and green streak of light shown on the wall. You thought it was weird how the loud music suddenly become quieter. Maybe it's a different club. You said to yourself as you entered where the lights suddenly came on and music boomed and the large crowd shouted, 'HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUHAN!!!' You were amazed at how many people there were. You froze in your step and just observe the crowd. On your right there was a flight of stairs that leads directly down the stairs where you could see the bar was. You looked to the other side and you saw the DJ playing the music for the crowd to dance to. There were people everywhere, dancing, talking drinking or just standing there wandering around. You though

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter