Will you be mine?

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were still in his embrace, still crying, still didn't' know what to do, still didn't understand the situation that you were in. He finally let go off you when a patch of tears forms on his chest. He wipes your tears with his delicate soft fingers. It felt warm against your cheeks. You swear at that very moment, your heart stopped working. He cupped your chin and lift it to meet your eyes. 'Don't stop loving me...' he said once more. You still couldn't grasp the fact that you had your first kiss with your first love. He looked at your eyes but you didn't look at him. You took a step back. trying to get away from his touch. His hand goes back to his side. He stares at you. You stare at where he is but into space. Your eyes still blanked. You took another step backward. Luhan still stares at you. Wondering why you were walking away from him, why you weren't reacting the way he thought you would react. You felt your knee becoming weaker. Luhan took a step towards you as you took another step back. 'you-ssi...' Luhan utter gently. He held out a hand toward you but it only makes you back up another step. His hand fall back to his side in disappointment. He took another step.

'Don't come any closer...' you said as your head fell, eyes watering and your mind blanking out. You rushed back into the building and straight to the girl’s restroom. You locked yourself there crying.

 

Luhan was confused. You told him you loved him but he couldn’t understand why you were acting like this. He felt his heart broken into pieces. He leaned against the wall, his head buried in his hands as he let himself fall onto the cold ground. He ruffled his hair. 'Aish!' he yelled out in frustration. 'Stupid Luhan! Why did you do that!? Aish!' He stood up and kicked the wall beating it up in frustration.

 

You have your arms on the table whist resting on it. You blocked out all the noise as the students made their way home. Some stayed to clean up and some stayed for revision and you on the other hand stayed because you wanted to. You had already fallen asleep whilst you were waiting. You stirred when you heard the door opened then close. You saw that it was already dark. You turned towards the door ignoring the figure in front of you. 'Luhan-hyung, are you not going home yet?' the person at the door asked. You rubbed your eyes then face the front. Luhan sat there still in front of you quietly. He nodded his head in reply to the question. 'I'll go soon.'

 

He face the front again without acknowledging you after he talk to the person. The guy at the door left and when you looked at the time, it has already reached 8PM. You remembered your curfew was 9PM. You packed your bag and made your way home. You slowly walked in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter