Friend's Plan

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘What? What’s going on?’ There was a sound of crashing in the background.

‘No! Come help! Quickly!’  After Sooyoung’s scream, the phone was dropped and Yumi automatically became worried. What was happening? What was going on? Yumi was worried and she kept calling Sooyoung but she didn’t pick up. Yumi grabbed her coat and raced out of the front door. Her first location was at Sooyoung’s house. She turned her head here and there, looking around if there was anything suspicious.

‘Please pick up,’ Yumi pants as she raced outside. ‘Sooyoung, please pick up.’ She continued to run to the park and where they’d usually hang out and to all the places they been to together. She stopped at the intersection before crossing the road. The phone call still wasn’t going though. The lights turned green and as she was about to cross, she got an answer. ‘Sooyoung!’ she yelled. ‘Where are you?’

‘I’m at Han Barbecue,’ Sooyoung whispered.

‘What?’ Yumi was shocked and confused.

‘Get here quickly,’ Sooyoung said and then hung up. Though she was still confused, she headed straight to the restaurant. She got there as fast as she could and tried to find her friend who she's worried about.

'Yumi,' she heard a voice called out for her. She turned around and it was Luhan. 'What are you doing here?'

'Luhan-oppa, I came to find my friend.' she said whilst trying to catch her breath.

'Your friend?'

'Sooyoung, she said she was in trouble.' she pants.

'Catch your breath first,' he said putting his hand on her shoulder. 'We'll go look for her together.' There were many people in the restaurants and as the both of them continued to walk down the aisle.

'What are you doing here?' she asked.

'Kris and Xiumin ask me  to-' he stopped half way, 'come.' It was a sight they didn't expect. Xiumin was barbequing the intestines whilst Kris and Sooyoung were arguing about some random topic they couldn’t' understand.

'Oh Yumi!' Sooyoung called out when she finally noticed the couple.

'What is this?' Luhan questioned, though it wasn't because he didn't know what they were doing, but was questioning the situation itself.

'It's a barbeque,' replied Xiumin picking up the intestines with the tong and cutting it with scissors.

'I know what it is, but what is this? What is this situation?' Luhan clarified.

'Sooyoung-ah,' Yumi voice wavered.

'Yumi,' Sooyoung pouted and held her arms wide open.

'Yah!' Yumi yelled and went to sit beside Sooyoung. Sooyoung on the other hand still had her arms open wide to embrace Yumi but Yumi started hitting her back. 'How could you do this to me?! I was scared to death! I was so scared!' Yumi's voice broke and she stopped hitting Sooyoung. Everybody became quiet and they stared at the two friends.

'Yumi,' Sooyoung put her arms around Yumi. 'I'm Sorry; I didn't mean to scare you.' She rubbed Yumi's back trying to sooth her. Sooyoung felt happy that Yumi felt this way, multiple times in the past, even when they see her being bullied and being hurt in front of them. It was the first ever time that she had a real friend like Yumi. 'I'm so sorry Yumi.' Her voice started to waver too.

'What was the crash I heard?' Yumi asked as she wiped her tears and looked up.

'That was me,' said Kris. 'I accide

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter