Broken

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As much shocked as she was, he too stood there staring at her. He wanted to speak up but nothing came out. She bolted out of the door and he looked on. His feet were stuck in place, he couldn’t move. Seeing her tears froze him in place. He knew he had to go after her but his body didn’t obey his mind. When he remembers what Xiumin and Kris had said, he took and step, then another and raced out the door. But when he got out, she was already out of view. He chose a way and kept running trying to find the woman he loves. He continued to run down the road Yumi walked upon.

 

Yumi stopped running and she looked back. Somewhere in her heart she wanted him to be there, right behind her but he wasn’t there. When she should have faced him she couldn’t understand why she ran away. But as she turn around and about to walk, she slammed into the chest of a man.

‘Noona,’ his deep voice brought her back to reality. She looked up at him and when he saw her eyes full of tears; he wondered what could have happened for her to turn like this. But he definitely knew what the answer was. He wiped her tears away and pulled her into a hug. ‘It’ll be okay.’ Luhan looked on in the far distance, the woman he loves in the arms of another. He felt uneasiness in his heart. He questioned himself. Why wasn’t he the one holding her? Why was he the one who made her cry? Chanyeol looked up and saw Luhan in the distance. He saw Luhan in pain. He knew straight away how much he still loves her. Sooyoung came and saw Chanyeol hugging Yumi and for a second she felt a faint pain. She quickly turned away and walked the other way.

 

‘Are you okay now?’ Chanyeol said to Yumi as he brought her some water from a nearby store.

‘Thanks,’ Yumi took the bottle from him and took a sip. ‘I’m alright now.’ Silent rises between them. Chanyeol lead forward and clasped his hand together.

‘You say that but you aren’t alright are you?’ Chanyeol looked down at his hand. ‘I was in love once.’ Yumi turned to him and she saw the distress in his eyes. ‘I’m like you, I’m afraid of falling in love again.’ He leaned back and looked up at the sky.

‘What happened?’ Yumi found herself asked. She wanted to know but fel

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter