Back together: ring of promise

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'So you're going home?' Kris asked.  

'Yeah, It's only thirty minutes away from here.' Luhan answered.  

'Kris and I had already booked a room so we're staying here for tonight. It's dangerous outside so why don't you just stay with us for the night and wait until the weather is clear tomorrow.' Xiumin suggested.  

'I'll risk it,' Luhan insisted. 'You guys could stay at mine if you wanted.' 

'We'll risk it,' Kris continued. 'Besides, the room has already been paid.' 

'I guess I'll see you guys later.' Luhan said as his companion followed him to the entrance. He stopped in his track when he saw Yumi.  

'Isn't that Yumi?' Kris looked over to Xiumin and back at Luhan. She was drenched from the rain and she was half limping.  

'Is she okay?' Xiumin questioned but looking at the state that she was in, he knew that she wasn't.  

'It looks like she's trying to get a room.' Said Luhan. 

'It doesn't seem to good though, I don't think there's any more room left after everyone in the union booked a room.' Xiumin explained. They continued to look as Yumi. Looking distressed, Yumi turned around and exited the building.  

'You should go after her,' Kris pushed Luhan on.  

'Yeah, take her to your place.' Xiumin continued. 

'What?' Luhan turned to his friend but they pushed him on. 

'Go, this is your only chance! Besides, Kris and I already occupy the room so there's no room for any other.' Xiumin smirked. 'See you later!' He grabbed onto Kris's arm and the both of them entered the elevator to get to the room. Luhan watched his friend disappear. He was given a chance to talk to Yumi but every time he tried to get away, he was approached by his friend. When he looked at her she was looking elsewhere. When she disappeared but she wasn't there. When she left, he went and asked Kris about it and was told that she left. He went after her but she was already gone by the time he noticed. He regretted that he didn't force his way through when he had to. But now is the right time to solve everything. 

 

Luhan went out of the hotel and saw Yumi who was crouching down. He moved towards but she suddenly stood up with shock him. She adjusted her wet coat and put the hood on and just as she was about to run out he grabbed on to her and pulled her towards him. 'Yumi,' he called out her name. His heart skipped like it was the first time at the park. She looked up at him and he saw the clear night sky. 'Hi.' He smiled and she smiled back.  

'Hi,' she said but her expression was painful and he could see that. She pulled away anxious and embarrassed. At the very moment, she forgot about what she had just gone though and all that was on her mind was the man who was standing in front of her. Her heart was beating and was about to jump out of her chest.  

'Hi,' he repeated as he scratched the back of his head and blushed.She saw how cute he was and blushed. 'Are you okay?' He realised he had just asked a stupid question. 

'I'm alright,' she said, even though she wasn't. He laughed in the award silence. He didn't know what else to say. 

'Are you going home?' Again, what a stupid question knowing the situation she was in.  

'I can't,' she gave an obvious answer. 'I can't go home.' She looked down. He hesitated for a moment and wasn't sure whether she would say yes but he'd take the risk. 

'Do you want to go to my place?' He uttered and she stared at him. 'I mean since my new place is close by, and I figured since there's no more room in the hotel I could spare you a bed at mind.' She continued to stare at him. She wondered if it was a good idea after all that had happened.  

'Okay,' she said in a quiet voice. 

'Huh?' He looked at her shocked, since he thought he wouldn't say yes. 

'I'll go to your place.' She said in a louder voice. 

'Okay,' he smiled. He was relieved that she said she'd go. Just as they were about to depart, he took his coat off and covered her with it. She looked up at him and he said, 'You'll catch a cold.' He held onto her hand and the both of them started running.  

 

After ten minutes, they were at his apartment complex. They went to the third floor where his apartment was. He quickly entered the password and let her in. He went straight to the bathroom and took out two towels, one for himself and one for her. He wrapped the one for him around his neck and went up to Yumi who took of Luhan's and her coat and hung them on the hanger. Only the thin cardigan covered her cold body. He unravel the towel and put in on her head. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter