Friends

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time was over and everyone went back to their classes including you. You sat at your seat listening to your math teacher on how to solve the equations in order to help you with your upcoming and final exam. However, you kept getting distracted by who was sitting in front of you. Every now and then, he would look back at you and smile. Every time he does so, your heart skips a beat with your cheeks blushing. Soon, class ended and you started packing your bags and went out of the class room and went to the library where you sat there reading a book.

‘Aren’t you going home?’ you were startled by the voice. You looked up at him and shook your head,

‘Come on; let’s go home together my friends are waiting. They wanted to know more about you and be your friend.’ Luhan said. You shiver at the word ‘friend’ remembering how your own friend turn their back on your and started making fun of you because of that silly mistake.

‘I’ll pass,’ you said as you went back to reading your book. You look out the window and saw that groups of people were walking out though the gate talking to their friend and laughing together. What is friend really? As you were staring, you didn’t notice that Luhan was already gone and when you turn around, you also saw that your bag was also gone. At that very moment, you started to panic when but when you looked out the window once more, you saw Luhan carrying your bag and waving at you. Aish, damn you Luhan. You cursed as you made your way out of the library and as you got out of the school, you started to panic once more. It was like every eye was on you, people were staring and to you they were somehow laughing. You closed your eyes and took a deep breath trying to concur your fear. Standing beside the gate, you saw Luhan and his friends smiling at you. There were girls surrounding them but it didn’t bother them. You started to approach them when suddenly a group of girls blocked your ways as they tried to talk to the group of guys. You stood there staring not knowing what to do.

‘you!’ Luhan shouted out your name totally ignoring all the girls who were surrounding him. You turned your head around and have your back face them because the girls were giving you death glare and you could feel lasers going though you from their stares. Luhan pushed pass the girls and came to you still holding your bag.

‘Give my bag back…’ you sai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter