Confession

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I’ll take you home,’ Luhan and Chanyeol said in unison. The two guys looked at each other and glared. They were fighting with their eyes and Yumi could sense it so she stood up.

‘It’s okay, I can go on my own.’ She smiled at them.

‘Yumi, I’ll take you home,’ Luhan grabbed on to her hand as she was walking out.

‘Noona, I have my car with me so it’ll be faster.’ Chanyeol grabbed his coat and put it on.

‘Seriously guys, it’s okay, it’s only ten minutes away from here by bus, you don’t need to go through the trouble of taking me home.’ She said to them. Sooyoung, Xiumin and Kris were just looking at them.

‘I need to talk to your father about meeting with my parents so I need to go to your house anyways. I’ll just go now.’ Chanyeol explained.

‘I see, then I guess that’s okay.’ She smiled then looked at Sooyoung who wore a sad expression. Though it wasn’t visible to the eyes of the others, it was visible to a best friend. ‘Sooyoung, why don’t you come along, it’s been a while since you visited. It’ll be good.’  Sooyoung’s face brighted.

‘You sure?’

‘Yes, come on.’ Yumi guestured for her.

‘What about us?’ Kris and Xiumin asked.

‘You guys can finish the BBQ, we can’t let it go to waste.’ Yumi teased.

‘I never knew you were such a strict woman,’ Xiumin started. ‘I raised you well.’ The others laughed.

‘We’ll be off now guys, see you later.’ Luhan said and the four of them exited the place.

‘We should go home too,’ Xiumin said to Kris.

‘We should, I got a date to go to so I need to go and clean myself up.’ Kris replied.

‘What do we do about this?’ Xiumin pointed at the meat that was left on the plate.

‘You can finish that,’ Kris said. ‘I’m stuffed.’

‘How can you betray me,’ Xiumin started eating.

‘You know we love you hyung.’ Kris smiled.

 

Chanyeol lead the way to his car that was parked a few meters away from the shop. When he got to his care, he unlocked it and got into the driver’s seat. ‘You can sit in the front seat,’ Yumi whispered to Sooyoung as she got into the back seat with Luhan. Without haven’t any other choice, Sooyoung got into the front seat and closed the door.

‘Noona,’ Chanyeol looked back. ‘Are you going to the supermarket first?’ he asked.

‘Yes, I need to get some groceries first,’ she looked at the other. ‘If that’s alright with you guys.’ The rest nodded and Chanyeol proceeded to driving to the market.

 

Yumi got out first when she got there and Luhan followed after her. She got a trolley and he walked beside her. Chanyeol and Sooyoung followed the couple behind.

‘What should I make for dinner?’ Yumi questioned as she stood in front of a row of vegetables. ‘Oppa, are you staying for dinner?’

‘Me?’ Luhan smiled. ‘I might, if your father allowed me.’

‘My father loves you, of course he could.’ Yumi answered as she picked up some cucumbers.

‘Then does that mean you don’t mind me staying?’

‘Of course not,’ Yumi put them in the trolley.

‘Then you still love me?’

‘Of course.’

‘Are you going to keep saying of course?’

‘Of-’ Yumi lips was met with Luhan. He had cupped her face and planted a kiss on her lips. They slowly parted and Yumi’s face was bright red.

‘Yumi? Yumi-ssi?’ Luhan waved his hand in front of her. Yumi finally blinked her eyes, grabbed the trolle

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter