I can't do this anymore

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You slowly open your eyes stretching your arms and legs out. You rolled out of bed and stride towards the bathroom where you cleaned yourself up and got dressed to go out. Your father and you have decided to go and buy some new clothes because the last time you went was like 2 years ago. And that is a really long time. 'Appa, I'm ready.' you said as you went downstairs. Your father on the other hand has just finished making breakfast so that you'd get some energy before going out. You felt much better since it's the week end and you don't have to see Luhan. Way better since you're going to go shopping with your father. The last time you went shopping with your father was like when you were 5 years old and that was probably the first and last time. And now, the shopping time would be a time to bond with your father. It would be good to catch up on the happy moments which you have missed.

'Food is ready.' your father announced. You could smell the aroma and you could already taste it. 'I'll go get ready now.'

'Okay,' you said as you sit down to eat the food which your father has prepared for you. after eating, you cleared the table and wash the plated then thoroughly wash your mouth. You waited for your father to finish getting ready then when he was ready, he came down fashionably down the stairs. You started laughing as the sight. He was making poses and what more was that he was wearing a suit. He really put in his all to make the relationship work and be more of a family than the last two years.

'Appa, we're going shopping. Not a fashion show.' you explained whilst laughing.

'Don't you think your father is a fashionista?' he made another pose which made you laugh out loud even more.

'Appa, let's go.' you said as you walks towards the door which you have opened. Your father walked behind you and locked the door. You admit your father does look quite handsome. Even though he was not the best looking, he was quite handsome. You had his smile, and his eyes. You're nose and your other's feature were your mum's.

 

You buttoned up your coat and started walking as your father followed behind. You waited for the bus to come then when it's arrived the both of you got on. After a 10 minutes of riding the bus, you finally arrived at Hongdae. You got off and all the memories came rushing back. The young you holding your parents hand as the three of you shops around. The two of you walked into a clothes shop and there in the corner of your eyes, you could see a short white dress a companied by a coat. Your father followed your eyes line and saw what you were looking at. You recall the text that was sent by Jimi yesterday. 'Why don't you go and try it on.' your father suggested. You shook your head and continue to search for some other clothes.

'Appa, I think this would suit you,' you picked out a blue-white striped shirt. 'I think it'd suit you perfectly.' you were quite surprise of how the relationship between you and your father have become so close after valentines. You felt more comfortable, you felt like you could share your problems and hav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter