A date with him

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You open your eyes when you start to smell the aroma of the food. You then look around the room then saw your father in the kitchen cooking and you noticed that Luhan wasn’t in the room. You were a little sad not seeing him when you woke up but you figured he have gone home. You got up and went up to your bathroom to wash your face. Just as your hand touches the door handle, the door flew open which made you jump. You were shocked to see Luhan in front of you. You couldn’t count how many times he has shocked you. You were surprised he was still there in your home. ‘Wha…’ you couldn’t get your words out. Your heart was racing rapidly near enough to be jumped out from your chest.

‘Hi,’ he smiled. You still didn’t reply. You thought you were still dreaming. He took a step towards you and you took a step back then he went past you and went downstairs. You just stared at his back as he walked down the steps. You quickly went into the bathroom and locked the door. You rushed to the sink and washed your face a then looked into the mirror. Am I dreaming? You asked yourself a few times before snapping back into reality when you heard knocks on the bathroom door. You slowly walk to the door and open it.

‘Your father asks for you,’ Luhan spoke. You looked up at him and nodded your head as you walked behind Luhan. You were about to sit at the table when your father suddenly stopped you. ‘We’re eating out today,’ your father said.

‘Huh…?’ you weren’t sure of what was happening. You were too confused. You and your father have never eaten out except from special occasions. You were suspicious.

 

You have gotten yourself ready then went downstairs and only saw Luhan. ‘Where’s dad?’ you asked him.

‘He already went out,’ he replied with a smirk. You just nodded and went out of the room then you locked the door behind. The both of you’re got onto the bus and went to a near restaurant where your father said he would be. Once you’ve got there, you didn’t see where he was when you suddenly saw a text from him saying that he suddenly had “some problem at work.”

‘Umm… so, I guess we should go home.’ You said as you stood up and were going to walk away when Luhan got hold of your hand and sat you back down on your seat. ‘Let’s just eat here since we’re already here.’ Since he was right you didn’t complain and sat back down in front of him. You eyed the menu and wondered what you want to eat. You still couldn’t decide when the waitress came to your table.

‘What would you like?’ ask the guy.

‘Can I have this veg-beef please?’ Luhan said the guy. ‘For desert, I’d like chocolate milkshake with cream.’ You thought of how child-like he still is when he’s at the age to be in college. You smiled then the guy turned to you. You looked up at him then back at the menu.

‘I’ll have the same please.’ You said giving up on choosing. The guy noted and walked away. You took the bread on the table and bit on it. You stared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter