Fun

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'That's my mum's memorial...' you uttered as you looked down at the floor. Luhan looked down at you sympathetically. He could understand what you were going through. It must've been hard for you since it was hard for him too when he had lost his mother. You then looked up at him with a smile trying to hide the pain. 'I'm alright,' you said and brush it off as if it's was nothing. 'I'm sorry I won't be able to make it.'

'It's okay, but you own me a date.' he smirked in attempt to lighten the mood.

'Heh? a date?' your eyes widen.

'Yup, a date.' he lowered his head to your level, your face inches apart. You blinked as your heart pace quicken and you blushed. His eyes bright brown that sparkles within the sunlight.

'Ahem...' you stepped away from him and straighten up. 'I should get back to class.' You walked back to your class as the bell start to ring. You could hear people murmuring about you and whispering but you couldn't hear what they were saying clearly. You continued walking down the hall way with all the eyes still on you. You looked around and you knew that the glare were bad. I shouldn't have gotten myself into this. You said to yourself. An arm landed on your shoulder as you were about to enter the classroom.

'What are you thinking?' you looked over your shoulder and saw Luhan.

'N... nothing.' you said as you got away from his grip and went to sit at your seat. Soon the teacher entered the room and your math class started. It was probably the subject you were really good at, as well as your art class and music class although you don't really participate in any of the activities in the group. Somehow you felt comfortable. You didn't have a favourite subject. They were either boring or good, but never your favourite.

 

At lunch time, you decided to go to the library to get some book to read when you feel like it. You looked around and just grabbed one and took it out. You went and sat at the table and plugged your music in. You put the book in your bag and took the other one out which you've had for a while. Your eyes scanned the each words on each page carefully. You turned around and looked out the window. Something wasn't right. You saw a man standing at the gate, not moving, just staring. You followed his gaze and he was looking straight at Luhan. You didn't mind it and just got up and went back to class.

 

As the lesson started

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter