Date

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You started panicking when you noticed that your diary is not in your bag anymore. You heart started racing, you started to become hot from head to toe. You were scared someone might find it and you were terrified because it basically has every of your secrets on there, and that's the one thing you didn't want anyone to know, you secrets. If they did know it would mean that your life could fall apart. Your fear, what you love and what you hate, what you desire and most importantly, who you love. That's what you were scared of the most; people knowing you were in love with one of the most popular guy in the whole school. You were scared they might make fun of you. You were scared of getting laughed at by other people. You were scared the most of getting all the attention of the other students because you were in love with the person you shouldn't be in love with.

 

‘Eottoke…’ you fall onto your knees, eyes filled with tears. ‘Eottoke…’ you just couldn’t believe it, all those years of hiding your secrets and now someone will find it. ‘What should I do…’ you kept repeating as a tear drop rolled down your cheeks. ‘Eomma… eottoke…’

 

That night you couldn’t sleep. You thought of all the possible places where you could’ve left it. 7AM. You ran towards you school knowing it would be open at this time because of the sport clubs and other clubs that the school has introduced for the new students and the currents students. You didn’t bother taking any bus, at this hour there would be too many traffics. The students came to the school earlier because of the clubs but you didn’t care. You just wanted to get there and find that diary. You ran as fast as you could up the stairs and down the corridor into the silent library as if it could ran away. You search the table you’ve sat on yesterday but you couldn’t find it. Your heart dropped. ‘It couldn’t be…’ you re-called that Luhan, Kris and Xiumin came towards you and you ran away and maybe, just maybe one of them have picked it up.

 

You sat in your seat waiting, tapping your heel to the floor nervous. The door open and students came in. Every time the door opens, you turned your head

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter