My name. Your name.

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lunch time was over and you went back to your seat like usual. It was pretty normal for you to not eat anything during lunch time. You like spending your time in the glassed room. You have all the space you needed along with the peacefulness that you wanted. Class ended as soon as it started for you. Times travels fast, especially now that it’s your last year of high school. You’ll be entering university once the summer holiday is over but that was one thing you couldn’t decided on. Whether to go to university or not.

 

You slowly stride back home. Kicking pebbles along the way. Once you were near the park, you could hear the sound of a kid crying. You knew it was bad for you to go there since you didn’t like socialising that much. But it kept bugging you as you were trying to get away. Feeling defeated, you went to the little boy who were crying under the slides. ‘A…Are you okay?’ you asked stuttering. The little boy looked up at you with tears flowing out unstoppably. He shook his head as he sobbed, ‘Eomma!’ he called out. You looked at him, lost as much as he was.

‘Ermm…’ you couldn’t speak, not even to a little boy who’s about six years old.

‘You lost your eomma?’ you heard someone say behind you. You slowly tuned around to see the person. He approaches the little boy and crouch down to his height. ‘Do you want to go and look for her?’ Luhan said to the little boy with a warm smile on his face. The little boy nodded his head as his lips formed a smile. Your heart felt warm and your lips also tugged into a smile. ‘Let’s wipe those tears away okay? Girls like handsome man, we don’t want them to see you like this do you?’ your heart fluttered, it was as if he knows your feelings. The little boy nodded as Luhan wipes his tears away. ‘What’s your name?’ he asked the little boy.

‘Taehyun. Lee Taehyun’ the little boy answered.

‘Cha, let’s go look for your mother.’ He said. You smiled seeing how good he was with little children. You were walking away when a soft hand grabbed onto yours. You felt a tingle down your spine as your heart began to race. ‘I can’t do this alone, will you help me?’ he beamed. Your eyes met with his and your heart melted.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter