Luhan's Decision

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I don’t want to fall for someone like that, even though I have already fallen for him.’ Sooyoung told Yumi.

‘Are you sure that’s how you really feel?’ Yumi asked her. Sooyoung contemplated. What is it that she really wants? Does this even mean anything at all?

‘I think so.’ Sooyoung said in a whisper. Yumi observes her friend, then say, ‘Be sure of your decision, choose a path you don’t want to regret.’

‘I’ll try,’ Sooyoung replied. After a while Sooyoung grabs her things. ‘I guess I’ll go now.’ She gets up to leave.

‘Sooyoung,’ Yumi called her, she looks back. ‘Choose what you feel is right.’ She nods ten turns to leave. Yumi grabs the cup that Sooyoung left half empty and continue with her work.

 

Yumi finishes off her work and she goes her way to meet Luhan at his apartment. When she arrived, she opened the door knowing that the door wouldn’t be locked. When she walked in, she took her shoe off and slips in the slipper Luhan had prepared for her.

‘I’ve been waiting.’ Said Luhan from the bathroom entrance. He had just recently finished showering. He’s wearing a tracksuit bottom and a white shirt. His hair is still wet.

‘Have you eaten?’ Yumi ask as she walked into the kitchen.

‘Not yet,’ Luhan said as he came towards her.

‘I’ll make you something.’ She looked into the fridge to see what was there but it was empty. ‘We need to go grocery shopping.’ She looked over to him. He just smiles. ‘Do you want coffee?’ he nods. She made him coffee whist he went to put on some clothes. He put on a sweat shirt and quickly dried his hair. ‘Coffee for one.’ She pushes the cup of coffee towards him as he sat.

‘Thank you.’

‘Be careful, it’s hot.’ She warns him as he takes a sip. She watches him in silent as he drinks the coffee she made. He looks at her and smiles. She smiles back. He continues to drink with his eyes fixed upon hers.

‘What it is?’ he puts the cup down.

‘What is what?’

‘Why are you staring at me like that?’

‘No reason?’

‘No reason?’

‘Yeah, no reason.’

‘There must be a reason.’

‘Can’t I look at you?’

‘Of course you can.’ He smiles then got up; he leans in inches away from her face. ‘Closer too.’ He kisses her. He parts. ‘You may do that too.’ he kisses her on her forehead. ‘And this.’ Her cheek. ‘and this.’ When he stopped, she took the initiative and kisses him.

‘And this.’ It always take him by surprise when she kisses him in ret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter