Tired

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Monday was the day for Luhan’s physical therapy so when the day came, we headed to the scheduled location. The building seemed quite old on the outside, however it was fairly new. As we entered, the smell of chlorine over whelmed us. From the sign, I figured there was a swimming pool nearby down the wide corridor. I could feel the questioning look of the receptionist. I had told Luhan that I was going to inform the receptionist of our arrival so he could look around if he wanted. As  I had suggested, he went down the corridor to look around.

‘We’re here to see Dr. Park,’ I told the receptionist.

‘And you are?’ she asked as she typed on her keyboard.

‘Yumi, Yumi Kim but the appointment is under Luhan.’ She moved around the mouse and I could hear it clicking a couple of times before she looked up at me.

‘Room F03,’ she gave a small smile before turning back to her computer screen. I went down the corridor to find Luhan. I could see him looking through one of the door’s window.

‘What are you looking at?’ I stood beside him and looked through. There was indeed a swimming pool. Inside, there were patients of different age with their instructor helping them. The room was big and bright, everyone was doing their own thing, doing their best to get better. ‘Shall we go?’ I turned to Luhan after a while.

‘Yes, we shall.’ He started towards the elevator and I followed beside him. He had become accustomed to the crutches but is still unable to put pressure on his right leg. After we had gotten into the elevator, I pressed the F button hoping that it would take me to the right floor; after all there are only two floors. Whilst we were waiting for the door close, Luhan leaned his head on my shoulder. These little gestures always get my heart racing. I his hair in answer to his small gestures.

‘I love you,’ he whispered before the door open. ‘Let’s go!’ he pushed me forward so I wouldn’t be stuck in the place, like how I usually would when he mention the L word. Being me, everything was awkward. But with Luhan, it was better, and yet my inner self was still hiding. He was all smiling as we continued down the corridor which leads us to room F03. I knocked on the door then a low voice replied.

‘Come in.’ I opened the door to let Luhan in first then I followed in right behind. ‘You must be Mr. Luhan,’ the doctor said, and when I turned around, I was shock to see who it was. ‘I’m Doctor Park, Park Chanyeol.’ He smiled a smile that covers up the pain I had seen him in.

‘Hi,’ Luhan held the hand the Doctor was holding out and shook it. ‘I’m Luhan.’

‘And you are?’ Dr. Park turned to me with a questioning look. I was flustered to see his so different, though I only had see him once. He was wearing a white coat over his white shirt and black sport shorts. His hair combed back neatly. His name tag was on the left side of his coat, upon the pocket at the top.

‘Kim Yumi.’ I answered with the best of my ability to smile, but I assume that it came out awkward as the two men in front of me laughed at my ability to smile. In these two minutes of knowing each other, they had already become best friend.

‘Nice to meet you Ms. Kim Yumi,’ he bowed his head slightly and I did the same. ‘Would you come and have a seat over here Mr. Luhan,’ the doctor proceeded. ‘We’ll take your cast off and see how your knee is doing.’ Luhan followed and doctor instruction as I sat down and observed. At first glance, the room seemed small but behind the glassed door on the left side of the doctor’s desk, the room stretched out to an open space where equipments are situated. After looking around the room, I turned my attention back to the doctor and my boyfriend.

‘It seems alright to be out of cast now but it will still need bandages to support the healing of you knee.’ Dr. Park observed. ‘Your fractured bone, according to the data should have bee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter