It's hard loving you

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You didn't go to school for a few days due to your injury. But today you were well enough to go back. You got up nearly as always and made your way towards your school. Once you got there, you enter your classroom and there you saw someone you didn't expected to see. You slammed the door closed and rushed down the corridor to get to the girl's restroom. You sat on the toilet and waited for the bell to rang. You knew if you go out now, there will be people and after that incident, you felt really uncomfortable. It's like you've gone back to square-one. Maybe square-one is where you belong. After seeing him kissing Jimi, you knew you weren't at the right place, you knew it was meant to be and now you're back at square-one where you felt most comfortable.

 

After a few more minutes of waiting, you walked into your class and all eyes were on you. 'I'm sorry I'm late,' you said and went to sit in your seat avoiding eyes contact. You sat down and stare at the board as your home-room teacher did the register. After he said what he wanted to say and when the lesson was done, it was another recess time. You knew it was time to get out of there as soon as possible. You stood up as Luhan turn around to talk to you. But by the time he said 'hi,' you were already out of the room and at the rooftop. You rest your back on the wall and slide-down. You hug your folded legs and rest your chin on your knee. The wind started blowing and you started to shiver. You close your eyes and at that very moment, you felt warm even when the cold wind coated your whole body. You smile as the sun rays hits your face. Not knowing it was time to go back to class. You fell asleep.

 

'you,' you heard a soft sweet voice as a pair of hand landed on your shoulder and shook you. You smiled softly. 'you...' the voice kept repeating your name. There he stands in front of you holding your hand. Heavenly white view. You didn't want to open your eyes, you knew if you did so, you would be back to reality and that's what you didn't like, reality.

'you,' you heard your name being called out once more. Another layer of warmth was put on you. 'you, wake up.' you didn't want you. You were lifted off the ground and only then did you realise you were drifting

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter