A Moment With You

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was in her bed still thinking about what Chanyeol had told her. She wondered if Yumi knew about this. He did say that it was his first time saying it to anyone. She thought about how she would approach him now. It would be awkward to keep going for him; it would also be awkward if she ignores him. It would definitely be awkward if she suddenly changes her personality towards him. Chanyeol was in the same situation as Sooyoung. He didn’t understand why he had told her that, maybe it was because he wanted her to know about what happened so she knows what she should from now on. He tosses and turned in bed before finally falling asleep.

 

When Yumi woke, it was in the middle of the night. Luhan was still sound asleep. He tightly held her in his arms which made it hard for her to leave. She put her arms around him and snuggled in his chest. It was where she felt the most comfortable. As much as she wanted to get up. Her not wanting to let go was much stronger.

‘Yumi,’ she heard him say. She didn’t reply. ‘I’m sorry.’ He continued. She looked up at him but he was still sleeping. She understood at the point, the pain he must have felt about what had happened and what he did. Yumi hugged him tighter so he wouldn’t feel lonely.

 

The following morning, Yumi woke up when she heard loud noises coming from the Kitchen. She woke up and saw that Luhan was staring at her. ‘Good morning Yumi.’

‘Don’t look at me like that,’ she protested.

‘Like what?’ he teased as he inched closer.

‘Like- Like I’m the mostly beautiful thing you’ve ever seen.’

‘You are,’ he said and she blushed.

‘Can the two of you stop being lovey-dovey and get up?’ Mr. Kim interrupted them.

‘Good morning sir,’ Luhan said to Mr. Kim.

‘Good morning son.’ Mr. Kim replied then he continued. ‘There’s a room upstairs why couldn’t you use that?’

‘Are you saying I can sleep in Yumi’s room?’ Luhan asked.

‘Why is your face red? What are you thinking?’ Mr. Kim playfully hit Luhan’s head. ‘You better not touch my daughter’s body.’

‘Dad!’ Yumi exclaimed. Mr. Kim looked at his daughter and then smiled then walked back to the kitchen. ‘I’m going to the bathroom.’ Yumi stood up.

‘Would you like me to come with you?’ Luhan teased. With rosy cheeks, Yumi raced upstairs.

 

Sooyoung had called Yumi saying that they should meet up. Yumi had to go to her job and told Sooyoung that she should meet her there. After she finished eating breakfast and getting ready, Yumi was about to go out. ‘I’ll be home soon,’ she said to Luhan. She told him she should go home but he insisted that he wants to be here when she gets home.

‘Can’t I come with you?’ he pouted. She found it cute but she knew he wasn’t doing very well.

‘You should stay home,’ she smiled.

‘Then can I kiss you?’ he asked when she stood straight in front of him. Yumi couldn’t help blush at his question. She nodded in agreement and he gave her a sweet kiss on her forehead.

‘Bye,’ she smiled then left the house. He was left with a sad expression on his face. He stood there staring at the door. He felt emptiness inside his heart. A moment later, he found himself grabbing his coat and running out of the house.

 

Yumi walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. When the bus came, she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter