A Cup Of Coffee

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung sat back down on the bench and Chanyeol came to sit beside here. However they were on opposite side. There was a huge space between the two of them. Chanyeol was wearing a long coat even though the weather was starting to get warmer. In his hands was two cup of coffee. He handed one to Sooyoung and she took it. ‘I don’t know what you like so I got you Mocha Cream.’ He said holding the cup with both of his hands. She looked at him then back at the cup on her hand.

‘Thank you,’ she said to him. Usually Sooyoung was a bold person but for some odd reason, she just doesn’t have the confidence to face Chanyeol properly. Was it because of what he told her? Or was it because she confessed?

‘Thanks for calling me out, I wanted to talk to you.’ Chanyeol said.

‘I’m sorry about yesterday,’ Sooyoung blurted out.

‘There was nothing for you to be sorry about,’ Chanyeol told her.

‘Even though, I’m sorry for being so sudden.’ Sooyoung replied staring at the cup of coffee. There was a moment of silence between the both of them and all they could hear was the gentle cool breeze going past them.

'I didn't mind it,' he said in a whisper which she didn't really catch.

'So, why did you call me out?' She asked.

'Will you be my date for the wedding?- I mean you don't have to if you don't want to but I just wanted to ask just in case.' He replied.

'I guess I could, it not like I have anywhere else to go and no one else to go there with.' She said. 'Just as friends though, right?' She joked, trying to make the atmosphere between then lighter.

'Yeah, just as friends. No hard feelings right?' He said and she nodded with a smile but behind that smile was pain. 'Do you want to go for a walk?' He said as he stood up and she followed.

'Why not.' She smiled.

It was the day of the wedding and Yumi got dressed in a figure tight white dress that was decorated with red laces at its edges. When she finished getting ready, she called Sooyoung.

'Are you ready?' She asked her friends.

'Yeah, I've got dressed. Chanyeol-ssi is picking me up in half an hour.'

'How did he know the groom? I didn't get to ask him.'

'He said they met oversea and studied in the same university.'

'I didn't know, well see you at the venue Sooyoung.'

'See you there.' After hanging up, Yumi heard a knock at the door and went to greet her beloved.

‘Are you ready?’ Luhan asked her and she nodded with a smile.

 

The wedding hall was decorated with lillies and white roses. There were pettals on the ground. Guests started coming and the groom was outfront wearing a full white tuxido. Yumi and Luhan came to greet him. ‘Congratulation,’ Luhan said to his junior Junmyeon.

‘Congratulation,’ said Kris and Xiumin in unison, they came with their girlfriends who were following behind.

‘Thankyou all for coming,’ Junmyeon said with  smile but his nervouness was showing.

‘It will be fine bro,’ said Kris.

‘I hope so, I don’t want to mess up. I’ve writted my speech and vows and memorise them and have practised them but-’ Xiumin pat his back.

‘You will be fine Junmyeon,’ Xiumin gave him a smile trying to reassure him. He smiles back. He greeted the other guests whist the others went to sit in the hall.

 

As the pianist played the bridal song, the guests stood up in chorus welcoming her. With her arms around her father she wore a bright smile. So did the groom who couldn’t get his eyes off her as she was walking down the aisle. Yumi had her fingers wrapped around Luhan’s and whist her oth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter