Chanyeol's Story

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

‘I had a fiancé.’ Chanyeol said. There was something wrong with that sentence.

‘Had?’ she asked.

‘Yes, “had”.’ He answered. His face had darkened even more. They had touched upon a topic he wanted to forget.

 

‘Are you disappointed?’ he asked as she lay on his laps.

‘No,’ she said but she knows deep down, she really was. Maybe it’s the days they’ve been apart that her feelings for him had gotten stronger, she yearn for him and wanted more. He smiled and played with her hair. They had just finished eating, and now they just wanted to be in each other’s company. Their hearts and breathing were in sync. She looked up at him and he looked lovingly into her eyes. He kissed her forehead. Then her cheeks. Then her lips. ‘Oppa.’ She buried her face in his neck as she locked him in place. She sat on his lap, her arms around him and his arms around her waist.

‘What’s the matter?’ he asked in a whisper.

‘Don’t leave me.’

‘I would never.’

‘Will you promise?’

‘I promise. I’ll never leave your side.’ The locked eyes when she leaned her forehead on his. ‘I would never.’ He said and she smiled.

‘Thank you,’ she kissed his forehead.

‘Why are you thanking me? It should be me who should be thanking you.’ He her cheeks and smiled. ‘I’m getting butterflies.’

‘You’re not the only one.’ He held her and kissed her. It was passionate and loving. They were connected emotionally, but this very moment clarifies that they were also connected physically. He bit her bottom lips and she opened up to him. He carried her up and laid her on the sofa, whilst still locking lips closely. When they parted, they were short of breath. They panted. Trying to catch their breath. She took his breath away and he took hers.

‘I love you.’ It has been a while since she had heard those words from him. Without a doubt, it stirred her heart. ‘I really do.’ He kissed her once more. ‘I love you, Yumi.’

‘I love you.’

 

Sooyoung was silent. She didn’t know what to do. Chanyeol too was silent. Though it was because he didn’t know what to do, it was because it would have been the first time that he will be talking about what had happened. The incident that happened a few months before he came back to Korea.

‘Her name was Damsol, Han Damsol.’ He finally spoke and it startled Sooyoung. ‘We were going out to eat at a restaurant one night and for some reason I got a call from my senior and raced out the door. I left her there. I told her that I had to go into the office and left he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter