The decision

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Once Luhan, Kris and Xiumin had finished with their meeting, the four of you proceed to walking back home. Luhan held your hand in his as he converse with his close friends. Your heart clenched in uneasiness.

 

'I'm his father,' he had replied. You stared at him in shock. You simply didn't know what to do, you were frozen in surprise. 'I'm an unworthy father but I'd like to meet him one last time.' He smiled and turned around to walk away.

'Um…' you stopped him in his track.

'What is it?' he asked.

'Um… I'm sure Luhan wouldn't think of you as an unworthy father.' he blurted out. Without another single word, he continued walking.

 

As you were walking you suddenly stopped with your thoughts. You had the paper with Luhan's father number in your other hand. Luhan looked back at you with an concerned expression on his face. 'Are you alright?' snapping out of your thoughts you nodded your head and once again you walked back home.

 

When you reached your home, you turned around to Luhan and smiled. 'Thank you,' you said.

'For what?' He placed his hand on your cheek.

'Just, thank you.' You smiled. He too, smiled in return and kissed you on your forehead.

'See you tomorrow,' he said before leaving. You watched him walked away and you could feel your heart hurt. You didn't know what to do anymore. You wanted Luhan to meet with his father but what if it's something he didn't want to do? you continue to pondered on those question as you entered your home.

 

Dear mom,

 

What should I do? I met his father today and I should be happy right? but why do I feel so uneasy? I don't know what to do anymore mom, please help me. I don't want to drift away from him. He's the first person who broke down my walls but now I'm feeling like he building his own walls. Please help.

 

The following morning, you had woken up early with your mind made up. You waited for Luhan and when he appeared you smiled brightly and grabbed his hand. You pulled him and he ran after you. When you got near the bus stop you saw that there was a bus to town and as fast as you can, you ran towards the bus and got on it with Luhan following after you. Happily you went to the back and sat at the back seat. Luhan has just paid for his fair and you gestured for him to come and sit next to you. In his eyes, you weren't yourself, and you know too that you weren't acting like yourself.

'Are you alright?' he asked with his face closed to yours and his hand placed on your forehead. You pushed his head away from yours and smiled.

'Am I supposed to be alright with your face so closed to mine?' you blushed. 'Let's get away today. I just want you for myself, just for today.' He looked at you suspiciously. 'I'm asking you out on a date, stupid. I wanted to do this with my boyfriend at least once.'

'What do you mean at least once, we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter