It was all a dream

The diary- (sequel)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As he planted a kiss on my lips, the first snow falls.

 

You snapped out of your dream when your phone buzzed on the table. You smirked to yourself thinking about the dream you just had. It was quite a shame since it was only just a dream. You wished it was real though. It was one of your fantasies to be touched and kissed by him, but you were a coward not being able to confess to him. Now that's your last year of high-school is ending, you made a vow you would confess to him. Your dream flashed back into your head, "Luhan! I liked you for five years!" you chucked to yourself, how the hell can the first snow fall at this time? You laughed to yourself. Just then your eyes caught your phone that has been buzzing for the past few minutes. You looked at the caller ID and see that it was your father. 'you!' your father voice hollowed through the phone. 'Where the hell are you? Do you know what time it is right now?'

 

'Appa, mianhae~ I lost track of time. I'm on my way now.' you understood why your father would be angry at you. When your mother left, your father became very protective since he only have you left, the person who has his blood and the woman he loved.

‘Come home right now!’ your father shouted through the phone.

‘Ne appa,’ you answered as you ended the call and packs your bag then made your way out of the café. It was still winter so the evening became dark very quickly. The cold wind blows covering your whole body as you stepped out of the café. You swung your back-pack on your shoulder and made your way home. The 30 minutes walk took you fifteen minutes from the café to your house, it was pretty normal since you were quite a fast walker during the night. Once you got home, you were greeted by your angry father by the door. ‘You are grounded from now on.’ He simply said and turns his back on you striding up the stairs. That was normal. Really normal. You admitted to the fact that your relationship wasn’t that great with your father, it is actually good but it was awkward. Quick greeting, small talks and phone calls that ended within seconds. You’ve never had a proper meal with your father since your mother left. You know it was quite weird but you liked it this way.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter