Chapter 24: everything is a mess

More than words

 

Donghae's POV

 

Oh my ing god what I’ve done.

I swear it wasn't my intention for that to happen.

I just wanted to frighten yuri after what she did to me. She hurt my pride.

I didn't mean to hurt jessica.

What a jerk I AM, why I left jessica there. What if she needs my help?

Maybe she's still alive and I could help her.

No no no, what if police come, or what if yuri found out that I took her lover away. I don't wanna go to prison.

But, but I can't let Jessica die, I should help her.

With those thoughts in his mind, donghae turned his car and drove towards the place where he left Jessica’s body.

He drove the car with its full speed, trying to reach jessica before she lose her life.

He kept driving and driving, while looking outside the car, trying to find a body laying on the road.

But he found nothing.

'Where did I leave her??'

He finally stopped his car in the spot that seems too familiar to the place he left Jessica in.

He went off the car. He averted his eyes to all directions searching for Jessica.

But something surreal and impossible popped in his mind.

'Oh MY GOD, it can’t be'

 

Moments before

 

After donghae drove his car away from jessica's body, another car stopped right beside her.

Two tall men stepped out of the car.

They hurriedly went to her direction to check on her.

One of the men was so nervous; you can easily see the fear and panic on his face.

"What the you've done, you killed her Jack" Yelled one of them. He kneeled down beside the girl, and leaned his face near Jessica’s, checking if she's still breathing.

"Oh g...god, I ....i s...swear i didn't see her, it j...ust happened so quickly; and beside, the road was so empty, She's the one in fault, she shouldn’t be standing in the middle of the road at this hour, Maybe she was trying to s...suicide" stutter the man who was driving the car that hit Jessica a while ago.

"Oh my ing god, I really can't believe you Jack, the girl is dying here, and here you are talking bull, can't you man up just once in your life"

"Ok ok, I just don't know what to do, is she still alive?" asked the panicked man.

"I don't know, she’s not breathing"

"Oh god no way, t....try and check her pulse"

The man who was kneeling beside Jessica, tried checking her pulse.

He then looked up with his eyes wide open at his friend.

"I ....I f....feel n...nothing Jack"

"Oh god, did I kill her"

"I don't ing know, we're wasting time here, grab you ing phone and call an ambulance"

Yelled the man while trying again to check if there's any sign of pulse in the girl's body.

"No no no Sam, I didn't come here to Korea to end my life in the prison, my dad will be so disappointed on me"

"AND DO YOU WANT THIS INNOCENT GIRL TO DIE, ARE YOU ING CRAZY, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU ARE MY FRIEND, GIVE ME THE DAMN PHONE JACK" yelled again Sam, he just couldn't believe what his best friend saying.

"She's a....already dead, we can do nothing to help her, let's just enter the car and drove away, we'll be late for our flight, if we don't go now, we'll not be able to reach the airport at time"

Sam looked up at his friend with so much disappointment and hate in his eyes. How can his friend be so careless like this.

"I don't ing care about the ing flight, I can....." he stopped his words when he felt a tight grip on his hand.

It was from the lifeless body of the girl.

He looked down at the girl laying beside him observing her features. He felt something strange in his heart, he never felt it before.

'I can't let you die, you need to live, please don't give up' He thought to himself. He suddenly felt the need to help the girl no matter what.

"Give me the car keys" Demanded Sam.

"What you'll do?"

"Just give me the DAMN keys" 

 

                                                                         --------------------------------------------------

The hotel

 

Sunny’s POV

 

What a hot day, finally its night.

Where the heck are my stupid friends??

I didn’t see them the whole day

Everyone was busy with its partner.

I am the only one who is still single. sighhhh

Aiiiiish, I hope to find my soulmate soon, hihihihi

Wait wait, there’s another single in this hotel, and I really like her a lot. But unfortunately I found the other day that she’s so madly in love with her best friend’s lover.

Aiiiish, what a complicated situation??!!

I just should have fun, and forget about others problem, I already have my owns.

I was walking in the hotel’s hallway when I found my friends standing there.

What the heck they are doing here?

And where’s sooyoung and Jessica??

I should just approach them and ask.

 

No one’s POV

 

After a long day alone, sunny finally found her friend.

Without waiting another second, she went straightly to her friend’s direction.

The moment yuri saw sunny, she hurriedly headed towards the short girl. She grabbed her by the shoulder and started shaking her.

“Were you with sooyoung? Where’s she right now? She was with Jessica, right? Come on sunny answer me” yuri stared throwing random questions at the poor girl in front of her.

“Oh god yuri, calm down, and can you please take off your hands, you are hurting me” yelled sunny back.

The tall girl tried her hardest to calm herself down, but her heart didn't allow her to do so.

It's simply because the love of her life is missing.

And what killed her the most, is the thought of jessica being with sooyoung, knowing that the later have some feelings for jessica too.

"Okey, sunny I am sorry, i a...am j...just nervous, we're looking for jessica, i couldn’t find her the whole day, and she maybe with sooyoung"

Sunny just stood at her place looking shockingly at the nervous girl in front of her.

Yuri continued her words.

"Look sunny, you already know that sooyoung have something for jessica, you were with her the other day, She may do something to take Jessica away from me. Please if you know where she is right now, please tell me, I am begging you" pleaded yuri, she looked so weak and scared at this moment. She couldn't cope with the idea of Jessica being away from her.

"Look yuri, i didn't see sooyoung from the day she talked to me about her love for jessica, And i swear that i don’t know where she's is right now, me too i was looking for her..." sunny was trying to finish her words when another girl appeared on the scene.

"Oh, hey handsome" The girl said cheerfully the moment she saw yuri, she then looked around her to find all eyes looking at her weirdly.

"Sorry to interrupt, but what all of you are doing here, did i miss something important" she asked smiling; she then hooked her arm with yuri's. This action surprised all the girls in the hallway, even the angry one of them.

"Oh god huyna, what are you trying to do again?" asked yuri, she tried to free herself from huyna's embrace.

'Sica may come back anytime and i don't want another misunderstanding' thought yuri.

"So can anyone answer me" said huyna lifting her eyebrows when she received no answers from the girls, they just kept staring at her weirdly.

"HELLOOOOOO, earth to you girls, what are you looking at, i know that i am y and irresistible, but can someone please answer me, what all of you doing here, and where's jessica and sooyoung... Oooooh" finally it hit huyna.

If all the girls looked nervous and yuri looked mad, also jessica and sooyoung are boh not around, Then it means only one thing.

'It's time for the Third war to start'

"Jessica and sooyoung are missing, and we can't find them" Finally answered tiffany.

'Oh god sooyoung, i knew that you have something for jessica, i hope you won't do something stupid' thought huyna, but her thoughts get interrupted when she saw sooyoung entering the hotel ALONE.

"Oh, here is sooyoung" said huyna poiting at the hotel's entrance.

All eyes are now on the tallest girl.

 

Yuri's POV

 

Where are you sica?

I am worried sick here waiting for you.

Please don't make me worry and come back to me.

Did you regret what happened last night??

Did you regret being my fiancée??

Did i make the wrong move when i proposed to you?

Did i scare you with my sudden proposal that's why you ran away from me.

But you've said you wanted to be mine, you promised you'll always love me and be by my side;

Why do i feel like something bad will happen?

Why my heart hurt so badly right now??

Please don't break our promises, please come back to me sica-ah?

All those questions were running in my mind, when I suddenly heard huyna mentioning sooyoung's name.

I immediately turned my attention to where huyna was pointing.

Just the moment I saw the girl who was my best buddy entering the hotel and coming towards us, i felt my blood boiling.

My hands turned to fists, I can easily feel the heat rising in my face.

But wait, there's no Jessica with her.

Where's my princess?

 

Sooyoung's POV

 

Oooh, I feel so fresh after swimming.

I feel so calm right now, I should hit the beach so often. it helps to clear my mind.

Its night right now and I am totally exhausted.

All I need is take a shower and head straightly to my dear bed.

It was really a hard long day for me, the day I got rejected indirectly from the girl I love.

Aissh, i guess i just don't stand a chance beside yuri. They are so in love with one another.

I should just give up and try to heal my broken heart.

Aegooooo, I shouldn't be so dramatic like this. It's not the end of the world.

But I am regretting only one thing. i lost my best buddy because of my selfishness.

I hope she'll forgive me, but I don't know how to apologize.

Aiiiiish, don't wanna think anymore, i just need to rest right now.

Finally, I arrived at the hotel.

Can I just lay on the couch and sleep, I feel so lazy to reach my own room.

Aiiiish, I am such a lazy . hihihi

I can't even lift my head, i was looking at the floor when I entered the hotel. i Didn't know that there's a flying fist coming straightly towards my face.

With the sudden hard punch on my face, I lost balance and dropped easily on the floor.

Who the just punched me?

The moment I lifted my head again to see who just punched me, I regretted doing so, I should've just kept my head down.

A countless punches thrown towards my face from my best friend.

She was hitting me with all her might.

But with every punch landed on my face, i felt the anger and hate rising inside me.

Why is she hitting me like this, did she hate me that much.

I am the one who should be punching her right now, cause she made Jessica cried earlier.

I felt a sudden urge to hurt yuri back.

I don't know why, I just wanna hurt her so badly.

 

Tiffany's POV

 

I don't know, but I really feel that something so bad will happen. Especially after knowing from sunny that sooyoung have some romantic feelings for jessica.

I know we can't control ourselves when it comes to the heart's matters.

But just with the idea of sooyoung being in love with her best friend's lover, it just sooo unexpected.

We all know from a long time ago that yuri and jessica are so in love with each other.

And I am sure that sooyoung was the one who helped yuri to confess to jessica.

I just can't understand what happened to them.

I just hope that sooyoung won't do something stupid that may break yuri down. I hope this night will end peacefully.

But the moment sooyoung arrived, and looking at yuri's angry face, I knew for sure that my hopes will not be granted. Especially that jessica didn't come back with sooyoung.

Everything seems so blurry right now. I can think of nothing.

 

Taeyeon's POV

 

Please god help me handle this mad friend of mine.

The moment sooyoung entered the hotel; i knew for sure that yuri will lose her sanity.

Without wasting a second of her time, yuri straightly headed towards sooyoung's direction, her fists are ready to have contact with the choi's face.

Please god help me handle this, they are both my best friends.

I hurriedly went after yuri trying to stop her from doing something stupid, but I was a little bit late.

 

No One's POV

 

When it comes to the person who means a lot to you, you can never control your actions.

You can't control your heart, your feelings, your thoughts; your all being turned around that person.

What worst is, if that person was always with you in front of your eyes. The first time your heart beat crazily it was for that person, when you understood what love means, it was because of that person, so the moment they will slip away from your hands you'll absolutely turn crazy and insane.

You'll just feel like the best part of you will be ripped away from your soul.

Your dreams to live with that person the rest of your life will crush down.

That's what happening to yuri right now, she's not aware of her actions anymore.

They took away the love of her life.

It doesn’t' matter who took Jessica away, sooyoung? Donghae? Destiny..

It doesn't matter anymore.

The moment sooyoung lifted her head, she received a hard punch on her face from the angry black pearl.

Taeyeon went hurriedly towards yuri trying to stop her from going any further, she grabbed her by the shoulder, but unfortunately yuri was way too stronger, especially in her state right now.

Yuri harshly pushed taeyeon away from her, which caused the short innocent girl to land hardly on her .

"Yeah yuri, watch what you are doing?" yelled the mushroom running towards her girlfriend to help her standing up.

Yuri didn't give a damn about her surroundings anymore, she just wanna know where’s her lover? why she was with sooyoung earlier? why she didn't come back yet?

Without hesitation, she leaned down towards the shocked sooyoung, grabbed her by the collar, and start again punching her none stop.

She let all her anger and frustration out.

If no one stops her right now, sooyoung will absolutely stop breathing.

"Stooooop yuri, let her at least explain" yelled huyna, trying her best to stop yuri.

And fortunately she succeeded.

Yuri stopped, and loosens her grip from sooyoung.

She leaned closer to the bleeding face of sooyoung and asked her.

"Where's jessica? Were you ing trying to take her away from me sooyoung? i already threatened you and asked you to stay away from her" Shouted yuri on sooyoung's face.

Sooyoung didn't answer yuri's question, she just all of sudden start laughing uncontrollably.

All the girls start looking at her weirdly.

Isn’t she hurt? why is she laughing in her miserable state? Those questions were running inside everyone's mind.

Staring at sooyoung laughing like this, yuri lost her temper again.

She lifted her fist trying to punch sooyuong again, but the latter finally talk.

"Wanna know where's your princess? Huh, let me tell you then

 

 she left you and ran away with donghae, she had enough of your possessiveness, she had enough of your sick love, she feel suffocated with your actions, she told me this when I was with her in the park. That's why she left you with donghae" said sooyoung between gritted teeth.

 

"And you know what's the last thing I saw when I left her in the park???" asked sooyoung smirking, she's so enjoying the look on yuri's face right now. It was full o f hurt and disappointment.

 

"She was KISSING donghae with so much love and affection, before she entered the car with him and drove away" She finally ended her lies.

 

"You are lying, j....jessica p...promised that she'll never l....leave me, she can never b....break her promises cause I know she l...loves me as much as i love her" stuttered yuri, she can't believe what she just heard from the girl in from of her.

 

"So if she loves you so much, then where's she right now, huh? come on answer me... hahaha, you see, you can say nothing , then BUDDY let me answer the question for you, she's away with donghae right now, SHE LEFT YOU" hearing those words, everyone eyes widened, they couldn't believe what they just heard.

 

Even sooyoung can't believe herself right now, what is she saying?, why is she hurting yuri with those words, Why is she lying?

She too can't understand why, she just feel the urge to hurt yuri right now, maybe cause yuri took jessica from her.

What a big lie, jessica was never hers, she was always yuri's girl.

Yuri's eyes started tearing, she couldn't believe what she just heard, she felt betrayed.

With the last energy in her body, she again started hitting sooyoung's face.

The madness and anger started rising again inside her.

"YURI STOP, YOU'LL KILL HER" yelled taeyeon and reached again for yuri to stop her from killing the unconscious sooyoung.

After getting enough of hurting sooyoung, yuri finally got up.

She looked around her. Her eyes red with anger and tears.

All her friends looked at her with pity in their eyes.

"Give me your car keys" she commanded to taeyeon.

With the fear and nervousness, taeyeon quickly reached to her pocket and gave the car keys to yuri.

Yuri took the keys and ran out the hotel.

"I wanna go with her, but we can't leave sooyoung alone, she's bleeding and unconscious" said tae nervously, she doesn't know what to do.

"You girls, stay with sooyoung and help her, I’ll go with yuri" offered huyna.

"Hey take this, it's yunho's phone number, he's yuri's brother, he's the only one who may help you to calm yuri down" said tae giving huyna a card with Yunho’s number.

"Okey don't worry"

"Please take care of her, and don't let her do something stupid please, I just can't believe that jessica left her with that jerk"

"Me too I don't believe this, I need to go now, I’ll call you if there's any news" said huyna before finally running behind yuri.

 

                                                                    ------------------------

 

"Oh my god taetae, i just can't believe what just happened" tiffany said while covering because of shock.

"Me too i can't believe this, let’s just help sooyoung and take her to the hotel's hospital, and hope for the a miracle to happen"

"Hey sunny, are you coming with us?" yelled tiffany towards the shocked sunny.

"Yeah yeah , I am coming, wait for meeee, don’t leave me alooooone"

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

:D :D :D

I'll try to update the next chapter soooooon 

There's a box down there where you can post your comments  :P

Don't hesitate to share ur thoughts about the story with me.

 I am sending a virtual hug to all my lovely readers (even the silent ones, wink )

Love uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :D :D :D Kisso kisso kisso