Chapter 33: Game Over

More than words

 

 

Yuri's apartment

 

Both girls entered the apartment wearing a cold face, no one of them want to show how happy being with the other one.

 

 Two stubborn asses. No one wants to lose the game so easily.

 

Yuri walked to the couch, took off her jacket, and sat down.

 

Alice was still standing by the door, she didn't know what to do, she felt so damn nervous, and she's totally afraid to approach the tanned one. It’s hard to control her throbbing heart when she's near Yuri.

 

Yuri lifted her head and looked at the nervous girl; she arched her eyebrows at her.

 

"Pssssssst, are you going to stand there the whole day??"

 

After hearing her Boss's words, Alice's cold face turned to a bright one.

 

Without thinking twice, she headed towards Yuri, she really feels tired, and the couch will be her dear heaven, where she'll relax and rest a little, it was really a hard day for her.

 

She was about to sit down, BUT AGAIN, her mean Boss stopped her from doing so.

 

 

 

 

 

"Hey hey hey babe, who said that you are going to sit here" Yuri was still trying her hardest to hide her smile, she loves teasing her princess so much, especially when the brunette looks so cute when she's nervous.

 

"What again, can't I sit down? My legs really hurt" Whined Alice with her magical puppy eyes.

 

"Nope Miss, you'll turn around and head directly to the kitchen, it's from that way" Yuri pointed her finger at the kitchen's direction.

 

Alice just stayed frozen at her spot; she couldn't understand what Yuri meant, by her going to the kitchen.

 

"What will I do in the kitchen??" She asked lifting hey eyebrows.

 

"Cook" That was Yuri’s only answer, she was enjoying looking at Alice’s shocked face.

 

A wide grin covering yuri's face.

 

'Aeeeeeego, my girl looks sooo damn cuuuute'  she thought.

 

 

"Me? Cooking?" Alice pointed at herself then the kitchen. It was like an impossible mission for her to cook.

 

Yuri stood up and moved closer to the shocked girl.

 

"Yup babe, you'll be cooking dinner for your Boss, and as you know your boss is ME, the famous Kwon Yul, so you'll cook dinner for me" Said the tanned girl while looking directly at her Assistant's face.

 

"WHAT? NO WAY, I don't even know how to cook, you are kidding me right?" Yelled Alice, she tried to move backward away from Yuri, but the latter has something else in her buyn mind.

 

She grabbed Alice's wrist and bring her closer to her, their bodies are slightly pressing Together.

 

Yuri then lifted her shirt showing her tanned Abs, She took Alice’s' hand and put it straightly on her stomach.

 

"I am super hungry, and my tanned stomach needs to be filled" She whispered, knowing for sure that her warm breath is brushing against Alice's face.

 

Alice felt waves of electricity running down her spin, the feeling of being so close to Yuri is making her crazy, and what made it worse is that her palm is caressing the tanned girl's abs.

 

Yuri smirked at the sight, she used Alice's palm to caress her own stomach, and this made the both of them to feel so hot.

 

Yuri leaned closer to the other girl's ear and whispered softly.

 

"Can you feel it?”

 

Alice's face turned totally red, her body's temperature is increasing strangely, and she has no way to hide her blushing cheeks.

 

She knows for sure that if they stay this close to each other, she'll absolutely lose to Yuri’s touch.

 

So, she tried to free her hand from Yuri’s grip, but heck NO, Yuri didn't let her, she even tightened her grip on Alice’s hand even more.

 

She guided Alice's hand up close to her chest; then moved it back and caressed her firm stomach.

 

"You didn't answer me yet? Can’t.you.feel.it" she whispered with her husky deep voice, she moved more closer to Alice’s ear, and it teasingly.

 

"Aa...ahh, Wh...haat do you mean?" Alice tried her hardest to stop a moan from escaping . This closeness is so much for her to handle.

 

"My hungry stomach? can't you feel that it’s calling for food, Miss Alice"

 

Alice's walls are about to crush down, her heart is beating crazily, surrounding to Yuri’s magical touch. She closed her eyes and savored the moment even more.

 

'Her scent is making me dizzy, I am losing control' thought Alice; she bit her bottom lip when Yuri brushed her tongue on her neck.

 

Yuri Smirk grew wider when she felt how her princess surrounded to her touch. She felt proud knowing that even after three years she still can melt Jessica’s ice.

 

She moved her head a little backward to have a full view of the other girl's face, and she let out a slight chuckle when she saw Alice’s face expression.

 

Her face was super red, blushed cheeks, closed eyes, and mouth slightly open, maybe waiting for something more.

 

She let go of Alice's hand that was on her stomach. She thought that the girl will back away. But hell no. what happened was the opposite.

 

Alice didn't take off her hand from Yuri’s shirt; she started caressing the tanned abs without waiting for Yuri’s lead.

 

And what surprised the tanned girl even more, is when she felt Alice using her other hand, to her stomach more firmly.

 

', this feels so damn good, I want her so badly' cursed Yuri under her breath. Her hormones are raging crazily; if she doesn't stop this right now something so naughty will absolutely happen.

 

The throbbing between her legs, making her lost in her own desire.

 

Yuri inhaled and exhaled trying to calm herself, she needs to be brave, she doesn't wanna lose the game this early. she should be strong against her own lust.

 

It took Yuri her whole self-control To move backward from her princess, leaving the latter absolutely shocked.

 

Alice's POV

 

She took me out of guard when she used my hand to caress her own stomach.

 

I tried to move backward away from her, but she didn't let me, she gripped my hand more tightly and started caressing her own abs. is she crazy?

 

Oh god, it feels like heaven being this close to her right now, I absolutely can feel my whole body surrendering and shivering under her touch.

 

I don't care anymore; I want to feel her skin against my palm. There's something about her that keeps me drowning in her charms. Every part of her is perfect.

 

This may sound strange, cause I just met her yesterday.

 

But dear god, I have those strange feelings inside my heart, telling me that she's mine.

 

I want her so bad, I want to feel every part of her, I don't mind losing this game to her. I just wanna feel her touch.

 

Her hot breath against my neck, is giving me Goosebumps all over my body.

 

I wasn't aware of my actions when I started caressing her stomach without her lead; I even bring my other hand inside her shirt to feel her skin even more. I was absolutely out of my self-control.

 

The moment I was about to drown more in this arousal, she moved backward away from me, causing to break the contact between my palms and her firm Abs.

 

I was shocked by her sudden action, doesn't she want this too. Or I am the only one who's falling in her trap?

 

I opened my eyes, and looked at her.

 

 

Her face is flashing red. She didn't dare to look at me, is she afraid of something. I was about to walk to her, but she moved back. What happened to her? A moment ago she was teasing me nonstop, and now she looks shy and afraid, I don't know how to describe her expressions.

 

"I'll take a shower and rest a little, when the dinner is ready you can call me, I’ll be in my room» she said without looking at me, then headed to her room, leaving me dumbfounded.

 

What just happened????

 

Yuri's POV

 

, ,

 

I am freaking losing control, I should be more strong, I have to control my hormones when I am with her.

 

I don't wanna make the wrong move; I don't wanna scare her with my bold actions.

 

If I lose control, I’ll absolutely do something crazy, it's been three years since the last time I’ve been with her. Every part of me is yearning to touch her, and feel her against me.

 

 I should be brave, I have to wait patiently for her to remember me, I don't want her to think that I want her out of lust.

 

But, she's so damn beautiful, even more than before. She’s my goddess and it’s so hard for me to resist her magical beauty.

 

What’s making me the happiest right now, is knowing  that she's yearning for my touch too. I still can melt her heart; I still can make her breath heavily when I am close to her. The same effect she has on me. Addiction and yearning.

 

I forced myself to break our intimate moment earlier, cause I really lost myself under her touch.

 

This may sounds super crazy, but three years without , is making my core throb so easily. Especially when she is close to me.  I am a total maniac I know. But don't blame me, she's the hottest girl I ever met.

Aiiiiiiiiiish I should stop talking like this, I am turning to a ert. Like if I am not a ert from the start. hihihi.

 

I really need to take a cold shower now, my raged hormones needs to calm down.

 

A wide smile covered my face recalling the moment when I ordered her to cook, she looks so cute when she's shocked.

 

I already know that my princess can't even fry an egg, but I just wanna . It's so damn amusing to tease the ice princess. hihihi.

 

Ok ok, I am talking too much; I need to head to the shower right now. I can even smell my pre-. Aiiiiiiiiish I am totally a ert.

 

Alice's POV

 

Oh god this girl, she'll absolutely be the death of me, everything about her is confusing.

 

Every part of her feels so familiar to me, she's driving me crazy.

 

Was she talking seriously when she asked me to cook dinner, this is like the most impossible mission for me. Me and cooking never get along.

 

I'll just enter the kitchen and try to cook something, I don't want her to get mad at me,

but it wouldn't be my problem if I burn her apartment.

 

 

                                                                                 ----------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH, I am standing here for more than an hour, the kitchen is totally messy right now, I bet she'll fire me the moment she'll see this disaster I made to her kitchen.

 

Aiiiiiiish, even my clothes looks so dirty.

 

I really tried to cook but when I used WATER to fry the eggs it didn’t work, the eggs looks so scary , Wae???

 

I gave up, I’ll ask her to call a restaurant and order something for us to eat, I am so hungry right now, and I can't wait for a miracle so I’ll become the best chef in the world. Siiiigh

 

 

I cleaned my hands, straightened my hair and clothes and headed towards her bedroom. I bet she's sleeping right now. She’s so mean. Another Siiigh

 

                                                                       --------------------------------------------------

 

I am now standing in front of her bedroom's door, I knocked few times but there's no answer.

There’s no sound coming from her room,

now I am totally sure that she's sleeping.

 

No one's POV

 

Alice opened the door trying not to make any sound, afraid to wake the sleeping girl from her nap. 

 

'she said that we have so much work waiting for us, and now look at her sleeping so peacefully' whispered Alice to herself.

 

She approached Yuri’s bed slowly, and with every step she takes she can feel her heartbeats increasing crazily. And the moment she arrived, Butterflies started flying widely in her stomach.

 

'Please not those feelings again' she thought.

 

Trying not to make any harsh movements, Alice sat on the bed beside yuri. She used her hand to move away Yuri’s hair from her face, so she'll have a full view at the handsome face.

 

Her heart keeps jumping widely at the sight in front of her, even she felt like her breathing will stop any moment.

 

'She's so beautiful'

 

The moment her hand made contact with the other girl's skin. A wave of an unexplained happiness, longing, and even nervousness overcomes her body.

 

Alice was having a fight with her own self, a part of her pushing her to lean down and kiss the girl. But the other part is making her confused. And kept stopping her from doing anything stupid she may regret later.

 

There were so many emotions filling her eyes when she was looking at Yuri’s lips, there was lust, curiosity and hunger, but the most important thing, there was Love.

 

'I just can't stop myself, I am sorry' she said to herself, maybe she was talking to her mind that was stopping her from approaching the tanned girl.

 

Yuri's lips are calling for hers, and she can't fight the urge to capture them, and lock them with her owns.

 

She put her hands on each side of yuri's head and  closed her eyes, she then slowly started leaning down to the girl's face.

 

'I want to kiss her so badly, or else I may lose my mind'

 

Their faces are now so close; Alice can feel yuri's warm breath against her face. And the feeling she has right now giving her more courage to lock their lips together.

 

'She's sleeping right now, I’ll just kiss her and back away, she won't know' those thoughts were running in Alice's head, while their noses were brushing together.

 

But the moment she was about to close the small gap between their hungry lips, something unexpected happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Trying to your Boss, Miss Alice???" Whispered the smirking Yuri. causing Alice to freak out from the sudden voice.

 

'Another point to kwon yuri, hihihihi'

 

Alice's cheek turned totally red because of embarrassment.

 

"NO, there was something on your face and I was trying to brush it away, it was something like a mosquito" Stuttered Alice, while cursing herself inside her head.

 

'Wasn't she sleeping, Aiiiiiiish , I look so stupid right now, good job Alice, you are losing the game so easily' Thought Alice.

 

"Is it still on my face?" Asked yuri.

 

"What is it?" responded the nervous girl with another question.

 

"The mosquito"

 

"Aaaah, no, it flies away"

 

"Ooh, can you please have a look on my face, to make sure that the mosquito didn't bite me, I am afraid it may leave a mark on my handsome face" Pleaded yuri with her puppy eyes.

 

Alice just kept looking at her, trying to recover from what just happened.

 

But the moment she realize what yuri said……

 

"WHAT?NOOOOOOO" she yelled.

 

"Hey Miss, don't yell, I am not asking the impossible, I am just asking you to check my face if there's a mosquitoes bite" Yuri looks so innocent while saying those words.

 

"o...oookey" Stuttered Alice. She then leaned down closer to Yuri’s face. Acting like she's looking for the mosquitoes bite. But she was so sure that there's no mosquito, it was a lie, to cover her attempt to kiss the tanned girl.

 

"There's nothing" she whispered on yuri's face, she was about to move back away from yuri, but the latter stopped her from doing so.

 

Yuri held Alice securely and flipped them around, so now she's hovering on top of the shocked girl.

 

"Yaaaaaaaah, what are you doing, you crazy" squealed Alice, she tried to struggle, and free herself from yuri's hold but for no use.

 

"Sshhhh, I won't let you go, just calm down" said Yuri softly while looking straightly at Alice's face.

 

 

While looking deeply in yuri's eyes, Alice felt relaxed, there was something in those eyes that made her feel secured and calm.

 

They kept silent for few moments enjoying this moment, no one of them tried to break the gaze between their eyes.

 

Yuri leaned closer to her princess; their noses brushing together, just a small move and the gap between their lips will be closed.

 

 

"Let's play a game" Said Yuri with her soft husky voice.

 

"What game?" Asked the confused Alice.

 

"We'll stay like this, so close to each other, the first one who'll close the gap between our lips will be the loser, and of course the one who'll keep herself control will be the winner" explained yuri, a big smirk was covering her whole face.

 

"This sounds stupid and crazy" Alice felt happy being this close to yuri, but at the same time she was afraid she may give up anytime.

 

"What? Are you afraid you’ll lose yourself control under my charm, I already know that you can't resist my addicting lips, hihi" Whispered yuri softly, making sure that her hot breath is tickling the girl beneath her.

 

Yuri's husky voice, and warm breath, are sending shivers all over Alice's body.

 

"No, why I’ll be afraid, but what I’ll get if I win" Responded Alice trying to act calm.

 

"haha, if you win you'll do whatever you want to me, you can order anything you want and I’ll do it for you, it's the same role if I win, I’ll do whatever I want to you" explained Yuri, she never moved an inch from the girl beneath her. She’s still straddling her.

 

"Ok, I agree Boss, but it's not fair to start the game, while you are griping my wrists like this"  Alice was signaling Yuri to free her trapped hands.

 

"Okey" Yuri let go of the girl's wrists, and then she put her hands on each side of Alice's head supporting her weight.

 

They both inhaled and exhaled preparing themselves to start the crazy game.

 

                                                                                  --------------------------------

 

 

 

Alice tried so hard to keep her hands to herself; every part of her body is yearning to touch the girl above her.

 

'Oh god, how can I resist her'

 

Her eyes never left Yuri’s, she was lost in her dark orbs, it felt like heaven being this close to the tanned girl. It felt like home.

 

She never felt safe and secured, but in Yuri’s arms, she felt complete. She was happy and confused at the same time.

 

 'How can a stranger fill the emptiness I felt before, I feel like I belong here, in her arms' Thought Alice, the emotions she's feeling right now, are overwhelming. She felt like she'll stop breathing anytime.

 

 

 

Yuri kept looking at the girl beneath her, everything about her is perfect, her flawless skin, her brown orbs, her perfect nose, everything is screaming perfection.

 

Her heart is jumping crazily right now, her hands are yearning to feel the soft skin, and her lips are starving wanting to collide with the ones in front of her.

 

"You are beautiful" Whispered Yuri, she then started leaning down, her lips are so close to capture Alice's. Their noses are still brushing slightly together.

 

Alice can clearly feel Yuri’s fast breath against her face; it gives her tickles and a strange felling in her stomach. She couldn't take this torture anymore.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I want you" Whispered Alice, and that was the end of it.

 

"Screw the damn game" whispered back yuri; She was about to lean more down and close the gap between their lips, but Alice take the first bold move.

 

Alice wrapped her arms around Yuri's neck and emptied the gap between their lips. That caused the tanned one to fall straightly on the girl beneath her, her whole weight are on Alice now.

 

Alice didn't know what got into her, she lost control of her body, every part of her want yuri so close, every beat of her heart is calling for Yuri’s touch. She doesn't care anymore, she gave up.

 

At first, they started savoring each other lips softly, but the taste of their lips didn't let them to keep the kiss gentle.

 

The kiss turned from soft to passionate to hungry, the longing for one another overcome them.

 

Alice opened slightly, inviting Yuri's tongue that writhed against hers. Their saliva mixed together .

 

Alice’s Breath getting heavier, audible groans and soft moans of passion floated off the silent bedroom.

 

Yuri's hand started roaming all over her girl's body, from her waist to her tummy, and finally up to her chest.

 

With Pleasure and passion growing inside her, Alice groaned and let a feminine soft cry rose from her. The feeling that Yuri is giving is so hard to resist. She wanted Yuri to touch her more.

 

Without her realization, Alice started grinding her lower part against Yuri’s; she's absolutely yearning for a release. And the only one, who can free her trapped desire, is no other than Yuri.

 

 Yuri apparently sensed the need and desperation from her princess, she supported herself with her hands, so she's now looking straightly at the girl beneath her. She smiled knowing that her princess is so desperate for her touch.

 

After taking off her shirt Yuri leaned down and started exploring Alice's neck with kisses while her palms groping gently the round s.

 

Yuri moved her head down, from Alice's jaw line to her neck, and stopped above her chest.

 

She ed Alice's blouse and revealed her bra, Yuri moved down and pressed her lips against the fabric and kissed along the edges, attacking every exposed skin of her princess.

 

She undid the bra and Alice's hung freely, she on one and played with the other between her fingers.

 

"I missed this so much" whispered Yuri while still circling the between her tongue.

 

"Yuri-ah, this fe.els…Oh…..g…od" moaned Alice breathlessly, she was totally out of senses.

 

Yuri kept kissing and , moving from to another, painting her flesh with of her tongue. It was hard for Yuri to control herself, she missed this so much and she couldn't back away so easily.

 

Yuri moved up again to Alice's neck and started it hungrily, maybe she's trying to leave a love bite, to mark her property.

 

While and nibbling on the soft skin, something metal caught her attention.

 

 

It was Alice's necklace.

 

Yuri stopped what she was doing and looked at the ring that was laying proudly above Alice's neck.

 

A wave of joy overcomes her body; it's her proposal ring to Jessica.

 

What made her the happiest is that Jessica didn't take it off, even after she lost her memory she still keeps the ring, Yuri smiled widely at the sight.

 

She moved up so she's now facing her princess. She leaned again and locks their lips together. She’ll never get enough of her lover's addicting lips.

 

The kiss was gentle and soft, it was full of love and longing. It was a breathtaking kiss.

 

Yuri broke the kiss and looked lovingly at the girl beneath her, she was breathing so heavily.

 

"I missed  you a lot, sica-ah" whispered Yuri without thinking, and she'll absolutely regret her sudden words.

 

 

 

Hearing what yuri just said, a wave of jealousy filled Alice's Heart, she opened her eyes to look at the tanned girl.

 

'Sica?? She’s calling me by her lover's name' Thought Alice. She can feel the tears forming in her eyes.

 

Yuri was shocked, she screwed everything. And what made her more shocked is her lover's next move.

 

Alice pushed Yuri away, she stood up from the bed and started buttoning her blouse, the tears started falling down her cheeks.

 

'Oh god, why i am crying?' Thought Alice, she felt hurt and jealous after what Yuri said.

 

After all Yuri was just playing with her.

 

She headed directly towards the door and slammed it behind her leaving a dumbfounded Yuri looking at the closed door.

 

The moment Alice exit the room, yuri gathered her senses together.

 

"What the did I just say, , I screwed everything" she kept cursing under her breath.

 

She stood up from the bed and followed the crying girl to the living room, she didn't even bother to wear back her shirt, she was only in her bra.

 

With Sam and Jack

 

“Where the is she??”  Yelled Sam, while holding his phone trying to call his missing fiancée.

 

“Yeaah buddy calm down” Jack tried to calm the now angry Sam.

 

“She’s ing not answering her phone, and you are asking me to calm down, are you ing kidding me???” Sam obviously couldn’t control his temper anymore. He couldn’t reach Alice the whole day. And now it passed midnight and she’s nowhere to be found.

 

“I think she’s still with Yuri , They are busy with work” said Jack without thinking, and he’ll absolutely regret his words.

 

“Give me yuri’s address” demanded Sam. With anger filling his eyes.

 

‘, what did I just say, they are ing in trouble, me ether’ Thought Jack.

 

Sam was about to say something, but the vibration on his pocket got his attention. He received a message from his fiancée.

 

He sighed after reading the message.

 

"Who was that?" Asked Jack.

 

"It's Alice, she asked me to drive her home, as you said she's at Yuri’s apartment" he explained, he felt happy and relieved knowing that his fiancée is safe.

 

"Ooooh, okey"

 

"Wanna come with me??" offered Sam.

 

Without a second thought, Jack nodded his head. He can't let the Trio being alone together; a war will absolutely happen if he doesn’t accompany Sam to Yuri’s apartment.

 

 

Yuri’s apartment (The living room)

 

After sending a message to Sam, Alice started looking for her stuff, the tears never stopped falling, she need to leave the apartment right now, or else she'll break down anytime.

 

She grabbed her bag, and headed to the apartment’s door.

 

The moment she was about to open the door, Yuri stooped her.

 

She grabbed her by the shoulder and turned her around, so they are now facing each another.

 

"Where are you going? It’s dark outside" Asked the nervous Yuri.

 

"Don't worry about me, Sam will be here soon, he'll drive me home" Responded Alice between her Sobs.

 

Looking at Alice's puffy eyes, Yuri felt sorry and guilty for her girl. It was like hell seeing her princess so hurt like this; and what kill her the most Is knowing that she's the reason behind Alice's precious tears.

 

She lifted her hand trying to reach Alice's face and wipe her tears, but the crying girl pushed her away.

 

"Don't touch me" Yelled Alice, she was so hurt, the anger and jealousy are still killing her inside.

 

"Look, I am sorry, I didn't mean to say that, ....." Yuri tried to explain, but she can't find the right words to sooth the crying girl,

 

"I don't know how to explain; I ....do mean what I said, I do miss my sica but...." she stopped her words when she felt a burning sensation on her left cheek.

Alice just slapped her.

 

"You are a cheater and liar, how can you play with my emotions like this, i.. I ..I Hate you" Yelled Alice, it was just so much for her to handle what's happening right now. She felt betrayed.

 

Yuri tried to keep herself control, but it was so hard for her. she just made the most important person in her life cry, and it wasn't even her intension to hurt her. It was just a total misunderstanding.

 

"I swear I didn’t mean to hurt you, and I am not playing with your emotions, I am really sincere with you" She said while trying again to approach the sobbing girl.

 

"Don't Approach me, ju..sst just stay away" said Alice, she didn't know that her words are stabbing The tanned girl’s heart.

 

Yuri felt so hurt hearing those words, her princess want to be away from her.

 

'This hurt like hell' Thought yuri, the anger and guilt are building inside her. Any time soon she'll totally lose her temper.

 

 

"IAM NOT YOUR TOY; don't use me as your distraction to forget your real lover" Yelled Alice between her sobs, she didn’t know that her words are pushing Yuri from the edge.

 

And Yuri’s next words will leave the both of them dumbfounded.

 

 

 

 

"CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE MY LOVER" Yelled Yuri, she couldn't control herself anymore. she was unaware of the words that came out . But It was too late

 

Both girls kept staring at each other, no words exchanging, no one dare to move and so many questions are running on each of the girls mind

 

'I am her lover?? Is she kidding me' Asked Alice her own self.

 

'What did I just say?' Thought Yuri.

 

                                                                 -------------------------------------------------

 

Hello :D

A big welcome to the story's new subscribers

Thanks a lot for your comments, u made me happy :)

About  DarkestAngel's question: What happened to sooyoung? Let's first deal with our two lovebirds (Yulsic) and then will go back to Korea and know what happend to their friends :)

If you have anymore questions, i am always here to answer my lovely readers.

If you like the story, don't hesitate to give it an upvote ;)

Thanks