Chapter9: friends conversation (part2)

More than words

“She said that I am just a stranger to her” I said feeling upset with the thought.

“You already said that more than five times, tell me something I don’t know, like why she told you that after all of your hard work to be her friend?”

“I don’t know” I respond avoiding her eyes.

“Yaah kwon monkey, I can’t help you if you don’t tell me what really happened”

“Ok, I just get angry with her cause she let a stranger annoying stupid ugly fish face boy approach her, she even let him carry her bag”

“And what’s the problem with that?” said sooyoung lifting her both eyebrows.

“He’s a stranger, she shouldn’t trust him easily”          

“Seriously yuri, you are overreacting, you really deserve from her to call you stranger, aren’t you the one who kept asking her to open up to new people, you even introduced her to all of our friends, so what’s the problem if she get more friends"

“He seem dangerous”

“What??! And how did you know that he’s dangerous? Did you saw him killing someone, or treating your princess badly or violently??”

“No, it’s just……. I don’t know, I just can feel it”

“Come on buddy, you are really over reacting, you should be happy knowing that she didn’t face this boy with her famous cold shoulder, that’s a progress”

“I really don’t know what’s happening to me sooyoung, it just I can’t bear it seeing her with someone else smiling, I made so effort for a long time just to see her smile, and that fish face  came for a moment and made her smile widely” I sad ruffling my hair again.

‘I think I should shave my whole hair’ I thought to myself.

“Are you jealous of him?”

“WHAT? Aniya, I am not jealous, and …. Why I’ll be jeo…lous, I am ju..st worrying about her” I said stuttering and feeling a little nervous.

“Look yuri, it’s normal for her to act this way and open up so easily to this boy, he’s a boy, a B.O.Y , maybe he likes him”

“WHAT? NO WAY, she can’t like him” I said standing up from my sit.

“Yaaaah buddy, calm down, we’re just talking her, and can you turn down your voice, cause all the school is looking at us right now”

I turned around, and she’s right, all the eyes on us right now, I think I was so loud, Ok I should calm down, but how can I calm down knowing that my, my and MY princess liking a fish ugly face, he’s not even handsome, maybe a little bit! But I am more handsome than him.

“Look buddy, it’s normal for a pretty girl like Jessica to be attracted to a boy, she’s growing up, and if you wanna really gain her trust and be her friend, you should take this chance to get closer to her” said sooyoung looking serious.

“How?” I said trying to concentrate in her words.

“Maybe you can help her to get closer to that boy, if she’s really interested in him”

“For god sake sooyoung, how can a 13 years old girl be attracted to someone” I yelled again.

“Before all, stop yelling and calm down, and it’s something normal in our age to be attracted to someone, aren’t you attracted to someone?”

“Huh!!! What’s with this question, how can I know if I am attracted to someone?”

“I don’t really know how to answer you buddy, but I’ll just tell you what I heard from mature people, they said if you like that person’s face or attitude, and if you keep thinking of this person all the time, and every time you’ll hold this person’s hand you’ll feel calm and happy, or every time this person lean his head on your shoulder, you’ll hear your heart jumping up and down inside you, and there’s so many other blah blah blah, I can’t remember it all”

Why with every word sooyoung saying, I keep thinking of Jessica, all of this things she said, I already felt it with Jessica.

‘NO no no, it can’t be happening, Aniya aniya I shouldn’t be attracted to my friend, this is wrong’ I thought to myself.

My thoughts get interrupted when I felt sooyoung’s hands waving in front of my face.

“Yeah buddy, where did you go, where you thinking about your crush?” she asked grinning.

“Aniya, I was just thinking, how to make Jessica forgive me about what I did earlier” I really want her to forgive me, I can’t bear it, her ignoring me all the time.

“I think you should just say sorry to her and she’ll forgive you, after all she’ll soften easily to you”

“Really?! Thank you so much sooyoung, you are really giving me a push to carry on, thank you buddy” I said feeling happy and full of energy.

 “Yeah, no problem buddy, you are welcome anytime, and don’t forget to help her with that boy” she said innocently, not knowing that she’s making me angry with her words.

Now all the energy I felt from her words earlier, disappear.

“Ok sooyoung thank you buddy for your concern” I said with a little disappointment in my voice.

“Yeah , there’s no thanks between friends”

“Yes, you are right” I said trying to smile.

“Come on get your lazy from the chair, the teacher will scold us if we’re late again”

“Ok, let’s go”

Mission2: gain jessica’s forgiveness.

Let’s start by looking for the ice princess, I didn’t see her from the morning.

                                      -------------------

Don’t forget guys that yuri’s first mission is to be friend with Jessica, but it seems that she can’t compete her mission yet.