Chapter10: let’s meet the jung family

More than words

Jessica’s POV

I think I shouldn’t said those words to her, she seems hurt and disappointed when I scold her earlier, she didn’t deserve those words after all her hard work to be my friend, but In the end, I treated her just like a stranger.

I said that I enjoyed that handsome boy company just to , cause I know that she get mad easily when I praised other people in front of her, and I don’t know she’ll act differently  when I mention other boys name to her.

But after all she looks so cute and funny when she get mad or upset, I really wanna pinch her cheeks right now. :D

Here I am standing here waiting for my dad to go home, and smiling like crazy thinking of my yuri.

“Hi”

‘Huh, is there other people still in the school but me?’ I asked myself.

I turned to look who’s talking and found the girl who’s occupying my thoughts all the time.

Oh god, I really like her smile.

But wait, I should look angry and mad because of her, I really like teasing her. Hihihi

“hmmm”

“Are you still mad at me princess?” she said pouting.

‘AAAAAAh, I really wanna squeeze her face, sooooo cute’

“Why you are still here, aren’t you suppose to be heading home right now?” I said

“I can’t go home and you are still here waiting for your dad, the worry will eat me inside if I left you alone”

Oh my god, I am really melting again and again by her words, but still, the ice princess mode is still ON.

“It’s none of your business, I can take care of myself” I said seeming serious and not interested.

“Look princess, I am really sorry about earlier, I wasn’t aware of my actions, I am just afraid that boy will hurt you, and I think he already did, he’s the reason of the wound in your hand” she said starting to yell.

“Look yuri, I am not in the mood to have this conversation again with you, can you just leave”

Silence

 

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

Silence

 

 

 

 

“It’s killing me inside, you treating me like this, I really can’t bear it princess, y..ou ig..noring me li..ke this, we were fine before but bec..ause of that stu..id boy, you are treating me coldly again like the first time we meet, I am re…ally so..r.r..y prin…cess” she said stuttering.

‘Oh my god is she crying, what did you do stupid Jessica, you made the most person who care about you cry because of your stupid teasing.

I tried to lean closer and wipe away her precious tears and said I was just joking and I already forgave her, but something interrupt me from doing so.

“Hi princess, I am sorry I am late” yes the person who interrupted me is my annoying dad.

“Hi dad”

“Is that you yuri? Why are you looking at the floor? Are you shy or something? Hahaha so cute”

‘No my stupid dad, she’s crying because of your daughter’s stupid teasing’ i thought to myself.

“Hey, are you crying yuri?” dad said trying to lift yuri’s head so he’ll have a full view of her face, and know if she’s really crying.

“No sir, it’s just something bothering me inside of eyes and Jessica were trying to help me to get rid of that thing”

“Hahahaha, yeah my daughter is so nice”

‘yeah, so nice till the point she hurt her only friend’ I thought to myself.

“Where is your family? Aren’t they suppose to be here to take you home” my dad asked.

“No sir, my home is just a few buildings from here, I can just go by walking alone, I was just waiting with Jessica for you to come”

“Hahaha, you are so nice and cute”

“Oh yeah princess, did you ask yuri to have dinner with us tonight or not yet, if no, I’ll ask her by myself” said dad winking at me.

‘Seriously dad, you are more stupid than your own daughter, you already say it out loud, even a dumb person will hear what you said’ I said in my mind.

“No sir, thanks, I don’t want to bother you, and especially Jessica, I don’t want her to get more mad at me if I accept your offer”

‘And who told you stupid yuri that I don’t want you to have dinner with my family, after all you are my only friend here’  I thought

I am really starting to think that I am living with just stupid people in this world, first dad and now this handsome yuri.

“No, don’t worry, she’s the one who asked for my permission, so you’ll have dinner with us” said dad meronging me.

“NO, I didn’t ask you that dad” I said yelling.

“see sir, she didn’t want me to have dinner with you” the cute yuri said pouting.

“yeah, don’t be so stubborn princess” my dad said.

I think I should give my ice princess mode a PAUSE, yuri really deserve to be treated nicely by me.

“Ok, you can come with us” I said trying to act cold.

“Really, hihihihi, thank you princess” yuri said jumping up and down like a little kid, she even kissed my dad on his cheek.

Sooooo cute.

“Ok let’s go guys” dad said and then we walk to the car.

--------------------

So next chapter we will know what will happen in the jung’s mansion.